Chinese English Sentence:
  • 不要气馁!我还不至于山穷水尽。
    Never say 'die'! We have a shaft left in our quiver.
  • “不要绝望,”奥利弗说,“咱还有办法。
    "Never say die!"said Oliver, "we have an arrow left in our quiver."
  • 站在雪地里,瑟瑟发抖。
    They stood outside in the snow, quivering with cold.
  • 阿涅利先生(通常被称为詹尼)去年曾在美国接受前列腺癌的治疗,一时关于他要去世的谣言风起,使境况不佳的公司股票迅速攀升,因为人认为,没有他的影响,菲亚特集团可能会对想要收购这个亏损企业的通用汽车公司更为顺从。
    Mr.Agnelli,usually known as Gianni,was treated in the United States last year for prostate cancer,at the time rumours of his death sent shares in the ailing company rocketing as it was thought that without his influence Fiat would be more compliant when dealing with General Motors which wished to buy the loss-making manufacturer.
  • 当他开始进行智力竞赛时我总是感到我不能成为他中的一员,因为我觉得他每个人都比我精明得多。
    I always feel out of it when they start playing quiz games because everyone is much more clever than me.
  • 老师测试了学生对乘法表的掌握。
    The teacher quizzed the pupils on the multiplication tables.
  • 老师每个周都要测试我
    The teacher tests us every week; We got quizzed on French irregular verbs.
  • 给我留一大堆作业,或搞突击测试,对此他觉得没有什么。
    They think nothing of piling on our homework or giving surprise quizzes.
  • 我还有许多测验要考,没将我最后能成为不错的敌人。
    Since I have so many quizzes coming up we may wind up even good enemies.
  • 信息传视技术中的一种显示模式。在此模式下某些字符显示为空格,直到用户选择要显露它时为止。这种功能可以用于游戏或猜谜等方面。
    In videotex, a display mode during which certain characters are displayed as spaces until the viewer chooses to reveal them. This facility can be used in games, quizzes, etc.
  • 困惑地看着医生。
    they looked quizzically at the doctor.
  • 只觉得那个头额中有许许多多的思念在转动着,随时会由那对古怪而锐利的眼睛里迸发出来。
    One felt there were a vast number of ideas playing about inside that forehead, ready at any time to burst out from those quizzically penetrating eyes.
  • 因为,如果一个人能够参预上帝底剧场,那么他也可以参加上帝底安息了。“于是上帝转身看他手造的一切,看见它都是很好的”,此后就是安息日了。
    For if a man can be partaker of God's theatre, he shall likewise be partaker of God's rest Et conversus Deus, ut aspiceret opera quae fecerunt manus suae, vidit quod omnia essent bona nimis; and then the Sabbath.
  • 昔日的朋友;我从前的荣誉;该国以前的首都;她昔日的恋人。
    erstwhile friend; our former glory; the once capital of the state; her quondam lover.
  • 我们有法定人数吗?
    Do we have a quorum?
  • 推销员都要完成他每个月的定额。
    all the salesmen met their quota for the month.
  • 正大力完成生产定额。
    They are going all out to beat the quota.
  • 今年我决心把定额提高。
    This year we have resolved to raise the quota.
  • 正全力以赴来完成生产指标。
    They are going all-out to beat the quota.
  • 组完成了定额,我组也完成了。
    Their group has already fulfilled their quota , so has our group.
  • 超过定额后,每年销五十架,我就增加佣金百分之一。
    For every 50 pieces sold in excess of the quota, we'll give you 1% additional commission.
  • 我想这些香烟得缴税,它超额了。
    I'm afraid you'll have to pay some taxes on these cigarettes.They're exceeded the quota.
  • 两项互不相关的科研发现:无论人的背景和境遇如何、他往往都有同样的“欣快商”。
    Two independent scientific studies found that, regardless of background and circumstances, everyone tends to have the same “pleasure quota.”
  • 的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?
    Is this your CIF quotation?
  • 您觉得我的报价不怎么样?
    How do you find our quotation?
  • 贵公司如需要,我立即报价。
    Quotation will be given upon request.
  • 贵公司如需要,我立即报价。
    Quotation will is give upon request.
  • 把这句引用语归于莎士比亚。
    We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare.
  • 直接引用;逐字的重复他的对话。
    a direct quotation; repeated their dialog verbatim.
  • 我想知道你的报价。
    I would be obliged for your quotation.
  • 正在寻找证券市场的报价。
    We are seeking a stock market quotation.
  • 寄来做该工作的报价。
    They send in their quotation for the job.