走Chinese English Sentence:
| - 市况走势下跌。
The market tends downward. - 市况走势下跌。
The market is on a downward trend. - 市况走势下跌。
The market takes downward. - 市况下划走低。
The market is on the down grade. - 市况下划走低。
The market tends downward. - 市况下划走低。
The market is on a downward trend. - 市况下划走低。
The market takes downward. - 咱们走着瞧。我不会让你得逞的。
Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that. - 在从美国到台湾的长途飞行中,我通常每两个小时起身走走。
During the a long flight from the US to Taiwan, I normally stretch my legs every two hours. - 布什总统不论走到哪里,都是公众瞩目的焦点。
His constant taking center stage could deprive him of his privacy. - 走开!我现在正忙着。
Beat it! I'm busy right now. - 你运气不好。末班车半小时前就开走了。
You're out of luck. The last bus left half an hour ago. - 一直走,过两条街就有。
Go straight for two blocks. - 有,在那儿。一直往前走……
Yes, there is. Go straight... - 去樱花饭店怎么走
How do I get to the Sakura Hotel? - 去樱花饭店怎么走
What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel? - 一直走到第二个街区。
Go straight for two blocks. - 到新宿哪条路最好走?
What's the easiest way to get to Shinjuku? - 到新宿哪条路最好走?
Could you give me the simplest directions to Shinjuku? - 请走最近的路。
Take the shortest way, please. - 汽车刚走。
The bus has just left. - 汽车刚走。
The bus just left. - 我可以收走了吗?
May I clear the table? - 我可以收走了吗?
May I clear the plates off the table? - 真不走运
I'm sorry about your misfortune. - 下次一定会走运的!
Better luck next time! - 她抢走了我的客人。
She stole my customer. - 电车刚走。
The train just left. - 你想把我轰走吗?
Are you trying to get rid of me? - 你想赶我走?
Are you trying to get rid of me? - 你真走运。
It's your lucky day. - 你真走运。
You got lucky.
|
|
|