Chinese English Sentence:
  • 米开朗基罗的素描最近在纽展出。
    The drawing of Michelangelo were recently exhibited in New York.
  • 要节用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
    Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
  • 你的约会怎么样?
    How was your date?
  • 约翰来了。
    Here comes John!
  • 好久没有翰的消息了。
    I haven't heard from John lately.
  • 约翰又打架了。
    John got into a fight again.
  • 约翰姓什么来着?
    What's John's last name?
  • 翰踢我,所以我以牙还牙。
    John kicked me, so I gave him tit for tat.
  • 快看约翰的玩具。
    Look at John's toy!
  • 你不是约翰吗?
    Aren't you John?
  • 我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫翰。
    I'm looking for a man whose name is John.
  • 为什么每次我有重要会时,脸上都会冒出一个很大的青春痘呢?
    Why is it that every time I have a hot date, I break out with a big zit on my face?
  • 当我见到Jin的举止后,我改变主意,打算不跟他会了。
    When I saw Jim's behavior, I thought better of dating him.
  • 翰是一个饶舌大王。他能够一连好几个小时滔滔不绝的讲毫无内容的话。
    John is such a windbag. He can talk for hours at a time without saying anything.
  • 翰要求戴夫探听简是否有兴趣和他出去。
    John asked Dave to feel Jane out about whether she'd be interested in going out with him.
  • 比尔本来要丽莎出去,但是最后却不敢开口。
    Bill was going to ask Lisa out on date, but he chickened out at the last minute.
  • 什么时候我们可以商量签
    When can we discuss the contract?
  • 我们什么时候签约?
    When can we sign the contract?
  • 您准备好签约了吗?
    Are you ready to sign?
  • 约翰,生日快乐!
    Happy birthday, John!
  • 没什么,我问翰能不能去。
    No big deal. I'll ask John to play.
  • 我是不是该她出去?
    Should I ask her out?
  • 别那么窝囊,去她吧。
    Don't be a chicken. Ask her out.
  • 你约她了吗?
    Did you ask her out?
  • 你什么时候能和我会呢?
    So, when do you want to go out with me?
  • 我听说约翰结婚了。
    I heard John got married.
  • 我们干吗不去纽呀?
    Why don't we go to New York?
  • 翰,你可以回家了。
    You may go home now, John.
  • 约翰今天休息?
    Is John off today?
  • 我喜欢6月的纽,你呢?
    I like New York in June. How about you?
  • 我昨天晚上和一个非常漂亮的姑娘会了。
    I went out with a gorgeous girl last night.
  • 谢谢你约我出来。
    Thanks for asking me out.