Chinese English Sentence:
  • 口哨;哨子一种很小的吹奏器,通过呼吸而发出哨声
    A small wind instrument for making whistling sounds by means of the breath.
  • 任何人身旁,若环侍着全心全意于提供其劝告、咨询和私下合作的一群和谐共鸣的人,便可以带来不少经济上的效益。
    Economic advantages may be created by any person who surrounds himself with the advice, counsel, and personal cooperation of a group of men who are willing to lend him wholehearted aid, in a spirit of PERFECT HARMONY.
  • 有关内容包括社群、康和社区活动,以协助青少年增广知识、发挥技能、体验人际关系、认识本身的社区,以及提高对社区的责任感。
    Social, recreational and community activities are held for participants to widen their knowledge, develop their skills, appreciate human relationships, understand the community in which they live and enhance their sense of responsibility to the community.
  • 我内心越来越快乐。
    The happiness widened out within me.
  • 昨晚我在一个叫“维纳”的餐馆就欣赏到了一流的音
    Last night I did hear some first-rate musical performances at a restaurant called "Wiener".
  • 对于新音乐大感兴趣
    Just wild about the new music.
  • 上帝的意旨是要我们快地利一起。
    God wills we be happy together.
  • 上帝的旨意是要人快
    God wills that man should be happy.
  • 于接受或倾向于接受。
    be willing or inclined to accept.
  • 他听从劝告,意地接受了同志们的意见和批评。
    He listened to reason and willingly accepted his comrades' opinions and criticisms.
  • 我很意帮助你,粉刷墙壁正是我的专长。
    I'll willingly help you; painting walls is just in my line of country.
  • 因为她的主人对于她领我去住的那间卧房有一种古怪的看法,而且从来也不意让任何人在那儿睡。
    for her master had an odd notion about the chamber she would put me in, and never let anybody lodge there willingly. I asked the reason.
  • 第二,善于在政治原则下,团结共事的非党干部,让他们充分理解、于接受、赞助和执行我们的政策主张,大大发挥自己的工作积极性,并经过他们去达到团结各阶级各抗日党派,团结大多数之目的。
    Second, on political grounds, to unite with non-Party cadres who work with them, helping them fully understand Party policies so that they will willingly accept, support and implement them, giving full play to their enthusiasm for the work; through them to unite with every class, every anti-Japanese party and the majority of the people.
  • 我表示意支持该项运动。
    I expressed my willingness to support the cause.
  • 有在音领域里做试验的趣。
    ..willingness to experiment in this musical field...
  • 于互相迁就对婚姻的成功很重要。
    A willingness to give and take is important for success in marriage.
  • 活跃的思想交流(於迁就或妥协)
    The lively give and take of ideas, ie willingness to make concessions or compromises
  • 球队的成功取决于队员是否意密切配合和相互体谅。
    The success of a team depends on its members' willingness to work together and make allowances (for each other).
  • 这部音片是威尔森夫人的参赛作品。
    This music film is Mrs Wilson's entry in the competition.
  • 鼓吹乐
    wind and drum music
  • 他从小的愿望,便是当一个音家。
    it was his last wish; they should respect the wishes of the people.
  • 以我所有的爱心与真诚祝你及全家圣诞快
    I wish you a gay and merry Christmas. All affection and best wishes to you and yours.
  • 获得的趣部分来自愿望本身。
    some of the fun in acquiring is the wishing itself.
  • 在圣诞和新年来临之际,祝福你平安、快、幸福!
    Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year.
  • 愿圣诞是你快的时节,愿新年是你幸福的日子。
    Wishing you a Christmas of happy time and a New Year of happy days.
  • 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快的歌,新年快
    Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long.
  • 在新年来临之际,祝福你平安、快、幸福!
    Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through the coming year.
  • 祝你新年快,假期愉快!
    Wishing you an extremely happy new year and have a nice holiday.
  • 对此,我向来持观态度。
    Withal, I always hold an optimistic attitudes.
  • 我猜想着这个沉默的孩子发生了什么事,原来那个快的孩子怎么突然变得沉默寡言起来。
    I wondered what would happen to this quiet child, once so happy, now so suddenly withdrawn.
  • 新年已降临,  天际奏章;  奇迹与美景,  众人共赏心。  新年传佳音,  祝愿含温情。  新年与平素,  福永泌心。
    New Year is all around.   There's music in the air,   A magic and a beauty   For everyone to share.   And in this New Year message,   There are lots of withes, too,   That New Year day and all days   Will be happy ones for you.
  • 生而不,灯里无油。
    Life without mirth is a lamp without oil.