Chinese English Sentence:
  • 有什么东西带进来吗?
    Have you import anything?
  • 好极啦,喝点什么吗?
    Ok. Anything to drink?
  • 今天您有空吗?
    Are you free anytime today?
  • 谢谢。请您再来。
    Thank you mam, drop in anytime please.
  • 我将随时为您效劳。
    I'll is glad to is at your service anytime.
  • 但不管怎样,我得向祝贺,表示美好的祝愿。
    Anyway, congratulations and best wishes.
  • 我自己行了,但还是要谢谢
    I can manage. But thank you, anyway.
  • 不过,我可以为安排另一个餐厅。
    Anyway, I can arrange another restaurant for you.
  • 但令人难以置信的是,的政府在事发后对我丈夫的生死安危却表现出一种冷漠的态度。
    But what is incredible is your and your government’s apathetic attitude towards my husband’s life.
  • 愿意来杯开胃酒吗?
    Would you like an aperitif?
  • 要不要来一份开胃酒?
    Would you care for an aperitif?
  • 吃饭之前先喝点酒吗?
    Would you like an aperitif before your meal?
  • 我是来向您道歉的。
    I have come to apologize to you.
  • 实在抱歉, 这么晚给打电话。
    I must apologize for calling you so late.
  • 我确实要为此向道歉。
    I do apologize for that.
  • 我为自己的粗心大意向表示歉意。
    I do apologize for my carelessness.
  • 实在抱歉给带来这么多麻烦。
    I do apologize for the trouble.
  • 宽恕我们的这一错误。
    We apologize you for the mistake.
  • 麻烦不少,请宽恕。
    We apologize you for trouble you.
  • 为我的错账向表示道歉。
    I do apologize for my mis-checking.
  • 先生,很抱歉给造了不便。
    We apologize for any incovenience caused,sir.
  • 我为这一不幸事故向道歉。
    I do apologize for this unfortunate incident.
  • 他说他给会议耽误了,准备1点钟同你见面,他抱歉让等候。
    He said he was delayed by the meeting, and he was going to meet you at 1 o'clock. And he apologized for keeping you waiting.
  • 我该为这次耽搁向道歉。
    I owe you an apology for the delay.
  • 我该为这次耽搁向道歉。
    I owe you is apology for the delay.
  • 据说治疗中风有特效,我想问一下,这儿有这种药吗?
    It is said that it's by far one of the most effective medicine for curing apoplexy in our country. I wonder whether you have the medicine in your shop or not?
  • 知道,我祖父中风好几年啦,而且吃过十几种药,可见效不大。我们都很担心他的病。
    You know, my grandpa has been suffering from apoplexy for several year, and he has taken more than 10. varieties of medicine, but he doesn't got well, We are all worrying about his illness.
  • 拳击对有没有吸引力?
    Do boxing appeal to you at all?
  • 医:您胃口怎样?
    How is your appetite?
  • 您要什么样的头盘?
    What would you like for your appetizer?
  • 饭前想吃点儿开胃的东西吗?
    Would you like some appetizer before lunch?
  • 是不是先吃点开胃的东西?
    Would you like some appetizer while you are waiting?