Chinese English Sentence:
  • 她赶解释这个情况。
    She hastened to explain the situation.
  • 随附的简历表明我能成楞地协调大学学业、打工以及课外活动等繁的日程。
    My enclosed resume shows success in co-ordinating a buy schedule of college studies, part-time jobs, and extracurricular activities.
  • 她匆匆地又把头发梳理了一番,使发型看起来不那么龙飞凤舞,更加般配一个温柔体贴的女人和经验丰富的旅行者。
    She hurriedly recombed her hair so as to make it less exuberant and more in keeping with the role of ministering angel and experienced traveler.
  • 我不能去看电影,我很
    I can not go to the movie--I am up to my eyebrow.
  • 他假装很,其实纯属欺骗。
    He pretends to be busy, but it's all eyewash.
  • 如果没有他的帮,我应该已经失败。
    If it had not been for his help, I should have failed.
  • 我看到他突然脸色变白,急得去扶他,他已一阵昏晕,从椅上跌倒在地板上。
    I saw him suddenly change colour, but before I could reach him he had slipped off his chair on to the floor in a faint.
  • 他一个钱也不付,急急从这家商店跑到那家商店。
    without paying a farthing he rushes headlong from one shop to another.
  • 你能帮我一个忙吗?
    Would you do me a favor?
  • 能否请你帮我个忙?
    Could you do me a big favor?
  • 我可以请您帮个吗?
    May I ask you a favor?
  • 你能否帮个给我打个电话?
    Will you do me a favor and phone for me?
  • 请您帮个忙行吗?
    May I ask a favour of you (ie ask you to do sth for me)?
  • 请帮我个忙。
    Please do me a favour.
  • 帮个忙好吗?
    Will you do a favour?
  • 我来找你帮个忙。
    I came to ask you a favour.
  • 能帮助一个忙吗?
    Will you please do me a favour?
  • 你能否帮我一个小
    Would you do me a little favour?
  • 与其锈坏,不如用坏;与其闲死,不如死。
    It is better to wear oneself out with hard work than to become feeble through laziness and inactivity.
  • 其中以一月最为繁;期间,本港发生6宗三级火警及超过370宗山火。
    January was the busiest month, with six No.3 alarm fires and more than 370 vegetation fires reported.
  • 看见她哥哥要点放烟火,那个小女孩连捂住了耳朵。
    As her brother was about to set off the fireworks, the little girl hastily stuffed up her ears.
  • 他们正忙着安电灯。
    They are busy fixing up lights.
  • 他们正忙着装电灯。
    They are busy fixing up the lights.
  • 妈在炉旁忙着做菜。
    Mother busied herself at the stove fixing the dishes.
  • "我们自以为不需要他们帮也能办到,但是事与愿违。"
    "We flattered ourselves that we could do without their help, but things ran counter to our wishes."
  • 他自以为没有我帮也行。
    He flatter himself that he can do without my help.
  • 他急伸出手臂把她扶住,她才没有跌倒。
    He flung his arm out just in time to stop her falling.
  • 有时干活一乱,麻袋就被随手丢弃了,而鲁本知道工厂按5分钱一个回收这种麻袋。
    Sometimes the sacks were discarded in the flurry of building, and Reuben knew he could sell them back to the factory for five cents a piece.
  • 我给一些交通信号弄得乱紧张,因此未能通过驾驶考试。
    I got in an awful fluster at some traffic lights, so I failed my driving test.
  • 家务劳动使母亲整天碌碌。
    Housework keeps mother on the fly all day.
  • 匆忙吃过午饭
    Took lunch on the fly.
  • 不匆或者没有压力。
    not hurried or forced.