Chinese English Sentence:
  • 总得想办法完成。
    Let's finish it somehow.
  • 我们必须同心同德。
    We must function as one mind and one body.
  • 我们必须同心同德。
    We have to work together.
  • 我们必须同心同德。
    We must be a team.
  • 我们必须相互协助。
    We have to cooperate with each other.
  • 把所有的钱都赌上吧。
    We're betting all of our money.
  • 赶着去看电影呢。
    We're going to be late for the movie.
  • 我们要去夏威夷喽!
    We're going to Hawaii!
  • 我们回家吧。
    Let's go home.
  • 什么时候再聚吧。
    Let's get together again sometime.
  • 让我们保持联系。
    Let's keep in touch with each other.
  • 是不是在哪儿见过面?
    Don't I know you from somewhere?
  • 是不是在哪儿见过面?
    Haven't we met somewhere before?
  • 是不是在哪儿见过面?
    Haven't we met before?
  • 是不是在哪儿见过面?
    Haven't we met somewhere?
  • 这是我第一次见面。
    This is the first time we have met.
  • 你们俩人见过?
    Have you two met?
  • 没见过,这是我第一次见面。
    No, this is the first time we have met.
  • 以前从来没见过。
    We've never met before.
  • 太好了!我去滑雪吧。
    Yeah! Let's go skiing.
  • 看样子我会遇上雷阵雨。
    It looks like we are going to have a thunder shower.
  • 我们去做日光浴吧。
    Let's go sunbathing.
  • 电脑能帮我省时间。
    Computers save us time.
  • 电脑能帮我省时间。
    Computers are efficient.
  • 公司没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。
    There's no Bob Hope in this office.
  • 星期二我可以见面吗?
    Can we meet on Tuesday?
  • 的上司被解雇了。
    Our boss has been fired.
  • 的上司被解雇了。
    Our boss has been dismissed.
  • 的上司被解雇了。
    Our boss has been let go.
  • 的上司被解雇了。
    Our boss has been canned.
  • 的上司被解雇了。
    Our boss has been sacked.
  • 我们休息一会儿吧。
    Let's take a break.