Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在代理协议有效期内,你们不得从事任何其它外来相同或具有竞性的产品
    During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.
  • 我们仅保平安险和战
    We only cover FPA and war risk.
  • 我们应该通过促裁解决议而非法律途径
    721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.
  • 我们宁愿双方以友好、互相谅解地解决
    We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.
  • 事实上大多议可以友好的方式解决,要着眼于长期发展的关系
    As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.
  • 所有有关合同的议应友好商议
    All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.
  • 就个人而言,我们双方通过友好商议解决议更佳
    Personally I should say it's so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.
  • 若有议,友好协议是双方解决议的最好方式
    Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.
  • 如果因检验引起的任何议,我们可接受仲裁
    If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.
  • 议应由双方提名的仲裁者来仲裁
    The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.
  • 如果双方无法达成一致,议应交与双方接受的第三方仲裁
    If no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute shall be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.
  • 在任何议不能通过友好协商解决时,我们就将议交与国际种裁组织
    In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.
  • 议交与临时仲裁法庭更易于接受
    It's better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.
  • 我们认为双方的仲裁人员必须公平,没有偏见或偏爱来处理
    We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.
  • 既然议不能协议,有必要将其诉诸仲裁
    Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.
  • 我们应尽最大努力解决议而不含仲裁
    It's the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.
  • 我们现在正式向仲裁委员会就此议仲裁
    We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.
  • 你方给我们的技术应使合资产品在国际市场上有竞
    The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture's products to be competitive on the international market.
  • 我们想从你方进口先进技术以在国际市场上成功竞
    We want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on the international market.
  • 最丰富的就业增长信息渠道是美国劳工部对45类、300多种职业的需求、薪酬与竞情况的10年预测。美国劳工部上个月发布的最新半年编《职业前景手册》对大多数职业领域的长期前景进行了权威预测。这项预测通常是很有预见性的──举例来说,它准确地预测出了这十年中特殊教育教学职位的快速增长和热门医疗职业范围的扩大。
    The richest vein of job-growth information is the Labor Department's 10-year forecast for demand, pay and competition for more than 300 jobs in 45 categories. The department's latest biannual compilation, published last month as the 'Occupational Outlook Handbook,' is great for sizing up the long-term outlook for most fields. The forecasts have often been prescient--accurately predicting this decade's fast growth in special-education teaching jobs and the widening range of hot health-care careers, for example.
  • 在需求增长最快的职业列表中,主要都是医疗类职业,它们在前20位中占据了11位。尽管未来也将需要更多律师和建筑师,但这些职业的竞将非常激烈。市场对心理学家也有需求,但需求增长最快的职业将是工业心理学和组织心理学。
    Among other professions, job opportunities for physicians should be "very good," the guide says
  • 在需求增长最快的职业列表中,主要都是医疗类职业,它们在前20位中占据了11位。尽管未来也将需要更多律师和建筑师,但这些职业的竞将非常激烈。市场对心理学家也有需求,但需求增长最快的职业将是工业心理学和组织心理学。
    health care dominates the list of the fastest-growing jobs, capturing 11 of the top 20 slots. While more attorneys and architects will be needed, competition for these jobs will be intense. Psychologists will be in demand, but growth will be fastest in industrial and organizational psychology.
  • 我方价格极有竞争性
    Our price is highly competitive.
  • 这样我们就替你投保战险。
    Then we will cover War Risk for you.
  • 不。战险是一种特殊附加险,必须单独投保。
    No. War Risk is a special additional risk, and it has to be arranged separately.
  • 但是从科所沃目前的形势看,我认为应该投保战险。
    But judging from the recent situation in Kosovo, I think War Risk should be covered.
  • 我们当然可以做到,但战险要交额外保险费,因为我们CIF报价没有包括这种险别。
    We can certainly do this, but it is subject to an additional premium, because our CIF quotation doesn't include this risk.
  • 当然我们也不能经营其他供货商提供的竞性产品。
    And we, on our part, shall not handle competitive products offered by other suppliers either.
  • 这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞力,还可获得最大的利润。
    This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
  • 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞对手。
    The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
  • 随着竞的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
    Textile businesses have become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
  • 请原谅,我本不想和你吵。
    Please forgive me. I didn't mean to start a fight.