Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们的品销售说明书您看了吧?
    Have you read our leaflet?
  • 我基本上同意你的建议, 但是有几个小问题有待榷.
    Basically I agree with your proposals, but there are a few small points I'd like to discuss.
  • 他走进店若无其事地偷了一副手套.
    stole a pair of gloves.
  • 这些店中没有多少可挑选的东西.
    There's not much choice in the shops.
  • 店5时30分关闭(停止营业).
    at 5.30.
  • 星期三提早关门(该日店下午不开门).
    Wednesday is early-`closing day, ie the day when the shops are not open in the afternoon.
  • 他与经理在密室会谈[他们在密室里一起谈了三个小时].
    He and the manager were closeted together for three hours.
  • 我在业广播电台工作.
    I work for a commercial radio station.
  • 他是个不折不扣的假艺术家[人](骗子).
    merchant, ie swindler.
  • 店受到大型超级市场不断排挤.
    Small shops are being crowded out by the big supermarkets.
  • 我不再去那家店买东西了.
    from that shop.
  • 邮递员按门铃叫门投递包裹. A package in British English is usually carried and not sent. 英式英语中package通常指携带的而不是寄送的包裹. Packaging is the material used to wrap and protect products sold in shops or sent through the post. *packaging是指店售出品或邮递物品的包装材料.
    package to deliver.
  • 是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经才智。
    Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.
  • 我要到店买些零碎的东西。
    I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store.
  • 她想经时就会去经
    She will go into business when she likes to.
  • 汽车制造的日子不好过。
    Car manufacturers are having a bad time.
  • 希望此次争端可以通过友好协的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
    We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.
  • 由于品质卓越,这款品经常在一些地区脱销。
    By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
  • 我司为自行车及其配件的经销,从事该行业20余年
    We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
  • 我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容议的。
    I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.
  • 我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买
    We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
  • 无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应给我们5%折扣
    Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
  • 我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应要高9%
    I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
  • 与其他供应报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力
    Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
  • 我们感谢你的品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
    We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
  • 如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应
    No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
  • 从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理
    As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.
  • 我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销
    We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.
  • 你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理
    You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.
  • 我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理
    We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.
  • 你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理
    Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.
  • 经过对你的提议及对你誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理
    After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.