Chinese English Sentence:
  • 将钱丢下!
    Plunk down your money!
  • 今天来访的那位声称自己钱包失的是个骗子。
    The man who called today with a story of having lost his pocketbook, was Jeremy Diddler.
  • 那个喝醉了的人在酒吧里失了钱袋。
    The drunk man lost his pouch in the bar.
  • 菩萨是农民立起来的,到了一定时期农民会用他们自己的双手开这些菩萨,无须旁人过早地代庖菩萨。
    It is the peasants who made the idols, and when the time comes they will cast the idols aside with their own hands;there is no need for anyone else to do it for them prematurely.
  • 例如,atm或wan(广域网)探头的位置能提供服务质量的信息,放在别处这种信息将失。
    For example, the location of an ATM or WAN probe can provide quality-of-service information that would otherwise be lost.
  • 认领失行李的事由我们的保险部门处理。
    Claim for missing baggage is processed in our insurance department.
  • 可惜,共享资源也意味着包易相互出错,造成失或延迟。
    Unfortunately, sharing resources also means packets are prone to trip over each other, creating losses and delays.
  • “即使把命了,我也要干。”“我讨厌你那样说话,”他妻子说,“你不该诱惑上帝。”
    "I'll do it if it kills me." "I don't like your turn of phrase," said his wife. "You shouldn't tempt Providence."
  • 他告诉我们他把钱了,但我们查明他把钱花了,从而确定这是谎言。
    He told us that he had lost the money but we nailed down that lie by proving he had spent it.
  • 他对我们说他了钱,但是我们证实是他把钱花了,从而确定他是说谎。
    He told us that he had lost the money but we nailed down that he had lied by proving he had spent it.
  • 弃,放弃故意地失败或放弃(例如,比赛)
    To lose or give up(a contest, for example) purposely.
  • 你什麽时候发现了钱包的?
    When did you first miss your purse?
  • 我的钱包丢了。
    I've lost my purse.
  • 失了手提箱,不得不向汤姆借睡衣。
    He had lost his case and had to borrow Tom's pyjamas.
  • "你把护照弄了,可真倒霉!"
    It's really hard lines to lose your passport.
  • 我找回了丢失的钱。
    I recovered the money I had lost.
  • 超级市场弃了所有的烂苹果。
    The supermarket rejected all spotted apples.
  • 他们不惜任何代价找回失的孩子。
    They will at any price resume their lost child.
  • 他很有钱, 了100英镑也不在意.
    He's so rich that he wouldn't miss 100.
  • 【谚】宁可鞍,不可失马。
    Better lose the saddle than the horse.
  • 你那儿子三落四又把钥匙给忘了.
    Your scatty son has forgotten his key again.
  • "真人,我应当在工作岗位上,而不是在这儿躺在床上。"
    It's a shame. I should be at work instead of lying here in bed.
  • 一定要记住先在槽里几个硬币。
    Make sure you remember to put some coins in the slot first.
  • 我不知道把书在哪儿了。不是落在学校,就是到公共汽车上了。
    I don't know where I left my book -- either at school or on the bus.
  • "一只飞禽从地上抓起了这条蛇,后来把它落在电线上。"
    A bird had snatched up the snake from the ground and then dropped it on to the wires.
  • 怎样获得,怎样失。
    So get, so go.
  • 这地方报纸全是刊载关于失的狗和失踪孩子的伤感故事。
    The local newspaper is full of sob stuff about lost dogs and missing children.
  • 尿钠排泄增加尿中失大量的钠阳离子
    Excretion of excessive amounts of sodium in the urine.
  • 有人丢失了外套。
    Somebody lost their coat. (正式); Somebody lost his coat. (正式); Somebody lost her coat. (正式)
  • 我把雨伞丢了。
    I lost my umbrella somewhere.
  • 至少,要把几年前就该弃的东西理出来,现在例是容易一些了。
    At least sorting out the things she should have discarded years ago was now being made easier for her.
  • 她不会人现眼地在街上哭的。
    She is not going to make a spectacle of herself by burst into tear in the street.