Chinese English Sentence:
  • 尽管他衣衫褴褛,但他赢得了梅布尔的心。她同意和他一起出去。
    In spite of the scruffy way he dresses, he scored a bull's eye with Mabel and she's agreed to go out with him.
  • 迈克尔.依斯勒是近十年来最出色的和最受人迎的ceo之一,他是一名颇负责任心的经理,对公司的一切事情都要过问包括动画片中的故事情节以及迪斯尼世界每一个新设计形象的推出。
    One of the best and most closely followed CEOs of the decade, Eisner is a thoroughly involved manager, scrutinizing everything from story lines in animated films to the design of new rides at Disney World.
  • 在广东商学院接受会计方面的专门培训,并有三年在会计部门的实际经验。喜和别人一同工作。负责可靠。
    Special training in accounting at Guangdong College of Commerce and three years of practical experience in accounting environment. Enjoy working with people. Responsible and reliable.
  • 老罗斯福是真诚的喜那些底下人,他对白宫里所有的旧役佣人,甚至做杂务的女仆,都叫出名字问好。「亚切.白德」曾经有这样一段记述:
    His honest liking for humble people was shown by the fact that he greeted all the old White House servants by name, even the scullery maids.
  • 我极喜欢这尊雕塑。
    I’ve fallen in love with the sculpture.
  • 这种无绳耳机还能够作为mp3的一种播放机--只需把一块载有您喜的音乐的64mb的sd存储卡插入耳机,你就能够连续随着摇滚乐跳上几小时也不会让耳机线缠住脖子。
    The cordless headphones double as an MP3 player -- just slip a 64MB SD memory card loaded with your favorite music into the earpiece, and you can rock on for hours without suffocating yourself.
  • 你喜欢海吗?
    Do you like sea?
  • 绝对!我非常喜欢。
    Absolutely! I love seafood!
  • 您喜欢吃海鲜吗?
    Well, do you like seafood?
  • 我喜一边喝啤酒一边吃海鲜。
    I enjoy having beer with seafood.
  • 迎光临华南海鲜酒家。
    Welcome to South China Seafood Restaurant.
  • 我也喜吃。你喜海鲜吗?
    Mine, too. Do you like seafood?
  • 牡蛎是我唯一喜吃的海味;其余的我都不喜
    Oyster is the only seafood I like; I dislike the rest.
  • 但她仍然喜和前来看她的玄孙们聊天。他们都来拥抱"太奶奶",亲吻她布满皱纹的双颊。
    But she still likes to talk to her great-great grandchildren who come to cuddle "big nanny" and kiss her seamed cheeks.
  • 这项重要法令的颁布,对于千百万灼烤于非正义残焰中的黑奴,犹如带来希望之光的硕大灯塔,恰似结束漫漫长夜禁锢的畅黎明。
    This momentousdecree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity.
  • 当检查组宣布帐目核对无误时,职工们都呼了起来。
    When the inspection group declared that the accounts checked, the staff all cheered.
  • 迎您再次光临本店。
    Please come to Seaside again.
  • 我们共享乐,我们共享季节里的阳光;而美酒和歌声却随季节悄悄掩藏.
    We have joy we have fun,we have seasons in the sun; but the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone. <season in the sun>
  • 秋季是我最喜的季节。
    Autumn is my favourite season.
  • 春天是我最喜的季节。
    Spring is my favorite season.
  • 你喜欢哪一个季节?
    Which season do you prefer?
  • 他喜吃用大蒜调味的羊肉。
    He likes to eat mutton seasoned with garlic.
  • 这个小男孩喜糖醋鱼。
    The little boy enjoys fish seasoned with vinegar and sugar.
  • 我喜欢靠窗的座位。
    I like window seat.
  • 你喜什么样的座位?
    Your preference for seat?
  • 他们起立,一致为他呼。
    With one accord they stood up to cheer him.
  • 欢迎光临,请坐。
    Welcome to our restaurant. Please be seated.
  • 我不喜近舞台的座位。
    I do not like seating very near to the stage.
  • 我们给与他热烈的迎。
    We accorded him a hearty welcome.
  • 他受到热烈的欢迎。
    He was accorded a warm welcome.
  • 夏天我喜站在海水里嬉戏。
    I like to stand in seawater and sport in summer.
  • 」问别人所喜回答的问题,鼓励他谈谈他自己,和他的成就。
    Encourage them to talk about themselves and their accomplishments.