您Chinese English Sentence:
| - 请您说得慢些好吗?
Can you speak slowly? - 麻烦您说慢点好吗?
Could you speak slowly, please? - 您没有小额支票吗?
Don't you have a smaller one? - “您先请”是礼貌。
'After you' is good manners. - 祝福您,新年快乐。
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year. - 您好,我是享利·史密斯。
Hello. Henry smith speaking. - 对不起,这里是禁烟区,您可以到室外吸烟。
I am sorry, this is a non smoking area, you can smoke outside the building. - 售票员:您要非吸烟车厢的票吗?
Do you want a non-smoker? - 您觉得自己吸烟吸得厉害吗?
Will you describe yourself as being a heavy smoker? - 您觉得自己吸烟吸得厉害吗?
Will you describe yourself as is a heavy smoker? - 当然,它保持水份的系统可以使肌肤保持水份平衡,使您的肌肤更富有光泽和弹性。令您显得更加年轻。
Certainly, mam. Because its special moisture binding system works like the fluids in your skin to lock moisture into your skin, it meet your skin needs to restore and maintain its natural moisture balance, leave your skin feeling softer, smoother, and make you noticeably youthful as well. - “您看,您看,”普律当丝说,她已经脱下帽子,在镜子前面梳理两鬓的头发,“您又在生气了,这又要使您不舒服了,我们最好还是去吃夜宵吧,我快饿死了。”
'Come now, ' said Prudence, who had removed her hat and was smoothing her hair in a mirror, 'you'll only get angry an make yourself ill. Let's have supper. It's much the best thing: I'm absolutely starving.' - 您绝对不准把货物走私进入这个国家。
On no account must you smuggle thing into the country. - 腾格拉尔一面说着一面写了起来,他用左手写下了几行歪歪斜斜的根本看不出是他自己的笔迹的文字,然后他把那篇文字交给弗尔南多,弗尔南多低声读道:“检察官先生台鉴,敝人拥护王室及教会之人士,兹向您报告有爱德蒙·唐太斯其人,系法老号之大副,今晨自士麦拿经那不勒斯抵埠,中途曾停靠费拉约港。此人受缪拉之命送信与逆贼,并受逆贼命送信与巴黎拿破仑党委员会。
And Danglars, uniting practice with theory, wrote with his left hand, and in a writing reversed from his usual style, and totally unlike it, the following lines, which he handed to Fernand, and which Fernand read in an undertone:--"The honorable, the king's attorney, is informed by a friend of the throne and religion, that one Edmond Dantès, mate of the ship Pharaon, arrived this morning from Smyrna, after having touched at Naples and Porto-Ferrajo, has been intrusted by Murat with a letter for the usurper, and by the usurper with a letter for the Bonapartist committee in Paris. - 这是您要的快餐。
Here is the snack you ordered. - 您对蛇的感觉如何?
What are your feelings about snake? - 当然可以,您可以把车留在美国的任何地方,阿拉斯加除外。
Sure. You can leave it anywhere in the United States, except Alaska. - 海顿医生对那人说:"卡宁汉姆先生,这是温艾克医生,他专程从奥尔巴尼赶来抢救您的孩子。
"Mr. Cunningham," said Dr. Haydon to the man, " this is Dr. Van Eyck. He is a surgeon who came all the way from Albany to try to save your boy." - 您真帮了我的大忙。
You ale very helpful. - “是啊,”兰登说,“他没法不那样。博士先生,您回想一下史实,亚历山大大帝有亚里士多德做他的老师”
"Yes," said Landon, "he couldn't help it, for you will recall the fact, doctor, that Alexander the Great had Aristotle for a teacher." - ernie’s……过敏……啊,green先生讲完电话了,要不要我转接给您?
Ernie 's... allergic to - oh, Mr. Green is off the phone now. Shall I transfer you? - 请允许我纠正您的观点。
Allow me to correct your idea. - 您可以免税200美元。
You is allow 200 dollar duty free. - 您该给我增加点儿零用钱了.
It's time you jacked up my allowance. - 这使您可以从存款得到点利息。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money. - 请您慷慨解囊。
Your alms are requested. - 您是一个人旅行吗?
Be you traveling alone? - 劳您驾别打扰我!
Kindly leave me alone! - 我已经告诉您了。
I've already told you. - 您还好吗?
Do you feel alright? - 您好了的话,我就要把他的话翻译成英文了。
If it is alright with you, I'll translate what he said into English. - 我被排定九点半到十一点使用文字处理机,所以如果您没问题的话,我完成报告后就要打字了。
I'm scheduled to use the word processor from 30 to 00, so if it's alright with you, I'll type the report right after I finish.
|
|
|