不管怎麽樣,我們的方向是對的。 Anyway we're moving in the right direction.
不管怎樣,我對這個問題感到厭煩。 I am bored with the subject , anyway.
不管怎樣,他們完全出於好意。 Anyway, they would hope all for the best.
不管怎麽樣,我們走的方向是對的。 Anyway we are moving in the right direction.
不管怎麽說,這工作的報酬不太好。 This job do not pay very much anyway.
我怎麽道歉都不夠! I can not apologize enough.
我怎麽道歉都不夠! I can not apologize to you enough.
很明顯,他一點兒也不知道怎樣修理小汽車。 It was apparent that he knew nothing about how to repair cars.
她看來怎麽樣? How do she appear?
她看來怎麽樣? How does she appear?
這船看樣子會怎樣? How does the ship appear?
你怎麽不出去散散步? 散散步午飯時就有食欲了. Why don't you go for a walk? It'll give you an appetite for your lunch.
胃口怎麽樣? How about your appetite?
醫:您胃口怎樣? How is your appetite?
你的胃口怎麽樣? What's your appetite like?
你近來的食欲怎麽樣?(我喪失了食欲。) How's your appetite lately? (I have lost my appetite.)
你近來的食欲怎麽樣?我喪失了食欲。 How 's your appetite lately? I have lost my appetite.
那麽怎樣滿足我的跳舞的胃口呢? And how about my appetite for dancing?
你怎麽不現在就申請呢? Why do not you apply now?
訂貨量如此之少,我們怎能請您做獨傢代理呢? How can we appoint you as our sole agent for such a small quantity?
“文化大革命”結束以後,我們冷靜地估計了形勢,考慮今後的路怎麽走。 After the "cultural revolution" we made a sober appraisal of the situation and thought over the course we were going to follow from then on.
他叔叔並不怎麽喜歡他。 His uncle doesn't exactly approve of him.
杏醬的味道怎麽樣? How about the apricot jam?
假設美國的情報組織能夠搜集到足夠的證據,而每一項證據都指嚮和奧薩馬有聯繫的阿拉伯裔恐怖分子,那世界上其他國傢所能做的便非常有限,衹能擔心美國的反擊會帶來怎樣的強烈衝擊。 Assuming that the US secret services had done their homework and every single factor incriminates terrorists of Arabic descent with links to Osama bin Laden, the world could do little but fear backlash by the Bush administration.
希:裁决是怎樣做出的? And how is the arbitral award made?
中國的仲裁費用怎麽樣? And what about the cost of arbitration in China?
如果出現了爭端,你們怎樣仲裁呢? How do you conduct arbitration if a dispute occurs?
你覺得射箭怎麽樣? What do you think of archery?
現在別的建築師也知道怎樣設計得使建築物與地形相協調。 Now other architects know how to design buildings to fit into the land.