Chinese English Sentence:
  • 明白了,如果喜回味过去、北京、西安、开封、杭州、苏州是最好的选择。
    I see. If you enjoy the past , Beijing, Xi'an, Kaifeng. Hanzhou and Suzhou are the best choice.
  • 愿圣诞节给您带来幸福与乐。
    May xmas bring you joy and happiness
  • 在希腊游艇观光度假非常受人们迎。
    Yachting holidays in the Greek island is very popular.
  • 人群在门外集结,大声吵着等待他们喜的歌手出来。
    The crowd gathered outside the gate, yammering for the appearance of their favourite singer.
  • 同时通过新加坡各民族的新年、传统节日如中秋节、大宝森节、哈芝节、圣诞节等,和在海外的新加坡各族群人士,同共乐,促进感情交流,激发他们对祖国思念情怀和归属感,甚至重回祖国怀抱。
    Traditional festivals, like the various New Year's Days of Singapore's several races, the Moon Cake Festival, Deepavali, Hari Raya and Christmas, are good occasions for get-together with overseas Singaporeans. By celebrating together, we can keep them close in a shared yearning for the homeland. This may bring them back home again.
  • 女选手喜向对手喊叫。
    Women player like to yell at their opponent.
  • 我喜欢。
    Yes, I love to.
  • 您喜欢什么汤?
    What soup would yon prefer?
  • 我妹妹喜欢蔬菜。
    My younger sister likes the vegetables.
  • 这些年青人喜在同一个球场里踢足球板球。
    The youngsters like to play football and cricket in the same ball park.
  • 先生,这是您要的啤酒。希望您喜
    Your beer, sir. Enjoy your drink.
  • 迎,迎!请进来坐,不要拘束。
    Hearty welcome! Please step in and make yourselves at home.
  • 拉蒙迪的脸庞仍很年轻,漆黑的眉毛,修剪整齐、颇有异域风格的棕色短须,一头漂亮的灰发,还有他轻松、快乐和善良的性情中闪现出的艺术家气质都让他成为阿滨顿广场附近的这栋老房子中颇受迎的客人。
    Ramonti, with his still youthful face, his dark eyebrows, his short, pointed, foreign, brown beard, his distinguished head of gray hair, and his artist's temperament -- revealed in his light, gay and sympathetic manner -- was a welcome tenant in the old house near Abingdon Square.
  • 我不喜看到这些青年人在马路拐角闲荡。
    I don't like to see all these youths hanging about street-corners.
  • 似乎每个人都喜斑马。
    It seem that everybody like the zebra.
  • 似乎每个人都喜斑马。
    It seems that everybody likes the zebra.
  • 根据这一立场,中国迎非洲国家达成《非洲无核区条约》,支持有关国家建立朝鲜半岛、南亚、东南亚和中东等无核区的主张。
    Given this consistent position, China welcomes the African Nuclear-Weapon-Free Zone Treaty agreed upon by the African nations, and supports the proposal by relevant nations on the establishment of nuclear-free zones in the Korean Peninsula, South Asia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
  • 儿童喜欢到动物园去.
    The children enjoy going to the zoo.
  • 我很喜欢。
    I think I like it.
  • 愚人节是世界上最受迎、历史最悠久的世俗节日之一。
    April Fools' Day reigns as one of the world's most popular and enduring secular festivals.
  • [谚]欢乐不觉日子过。
    H-takes no account of time.
  • 特别不喜女人的人。
    someone who dislikes women in particular.
  • 你喜欢切片吃吗?
    Would you like to carve?
  • 我不喜你那未婚夫,这是题外话--问题在於你意下如何。
    The fact that I don't like your fiance is neither here nor there what matters is what you feel.
  • 欢迎你们来中国。
    Welcome to China.
  • 他们全体一致起立呼.
    With one accord they all stood up and cheered.
  • 我只喜有很多惊险动作的电影.
    I only like films that have got plenty of action.
  • 我一点儿都不喜欢.
    I didn't enjoy it at all.
  • 我不喜这间屋子--咱们另要一间吧.
    I don't like this room let's ask for another.
  • 我觉得他一点儿也不讨人喜.
    I don't find him at all attractive.
  • 对我们所有的顾客准备好了热烈的迎.
    A warm welcome awaits all our customers.
  • 她喜欢游泳.
    She's fond of bathing.