Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我喜吃冰激凌和威化饼干。
    I prefer icecream and wafers.
  • 简·沃尔兹喜自己作些华夫饼干给她的三个孩子当早餐,但他们往往来不及坐在餐桌边吃完。
    Jane Voltz likes to make home-cooked waffles for her three children's breakfast, but they often don't have time to sit and eat.
  • 狗摇尾巴欢迎我。
    The dog wags his tail and welcomes me.
  • 狗摇尾巴欢迎你。
    The dog wags its tail to welcome you.
  • 这两个角色反映了史泰龙从一名贫穷的后生到一名最受迎的世界影星的个人经历与奋斗历程。
    Both characters are reflections of Stallone's personal experiences and the battles he waged during his transition from a poor kid to one of the world's most popular stars.
  • 在众多音乐家的作品中,我最喜瓦格纳的音乐——那乐曲是那么响亮,在整个演奏时间中高谈阔论也不至被别人听见谈论的是什么。
    I like Wagner's music better than anybody's; it is so loud, one can talk the whole time without other people hearing what one says.
  • 我比较喜欢旅行车。
    I'd prefer a station wagon.
  • 我不喜这种长时间的等待。
    I don't like this long wait.
  • 我喜那儿的那位女侍者。
    I like the waitress over there.
  • 我喜醒来时听到优美的音乐。
    I like waking to beautiful music.
  • 你喜醒来后听见收音机的声音吗?
    Do you like waking to the sound of a radio?
  • 我喜早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
    I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
  • 他喜欢步行。
    He likes walking.
  • 这里有3000多种动物,包括非常受人迎的袋鼠、沙袋鼠、树袋熊和袋熊。
    There are some 3 000 species of animals here, including the ever-popular kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, and wombats.
  • 你选好你喜的壁纸了吗?
    Have you settled on the wallpaper you prefer?
  • 沃尔特不太喜玛丽。
    Walt is not very keen on Mary.
  • 年轻人喜跳华尔兹舞。
    Young people like to dance a waltz.
  • 长度到小腿腹的礼服比长度到小腿腹以下的礼服更受迎。
    Waltz-length gowns are meeting better acceptance than longer ones.
  • 华尔兹起源于德国乡村人民热情快的民间舞蹈。
    The waltz originated in Germany from the energetic folk-dances of the country people.
  • 他们取笑我要别人喜我。
    They made merry about my wanting to be liked.
  • 热烈迎全体师生莅临指导。
    All the teachers and students are warmly welcome.
  • 她热情地欢迎了我。
    She welcomed me warmly.
  • 他们热情地迎了我。
    They welcomed me warmly.
  • 你会受到热烈迎的。
    You'll be warmly welcomed.
  • 同学们热烈地欢迎他
    The classmates welcomed him warmly.
  • 迎社会各界英语爱好者加盟希望英语俱乐部。
    Warmly welcome you join our club.
  • 热烈迎他回到北京。
    He was warmly welcomed back to Beijing.
  • 中国代表团到处受到热烈迎。
    THe Chinese delegates were warmly welcomed everywhere.
  • 他们的首场演出受到了极为热烈的迎。
    Their first performance was most warmly received.
  • 他们所到之处,都受到热烈迎。
    Wherever they went , they were warmly welcomed.
  • 我们热烈迎你们来哈工大
    We warmly welcome you to Harbin Industry University.
  • ‘是的。’孩子们精神饱满地齐声回答;我们热烈地迎她。
    `Yes,' the children chorused heartily; We welcomed her warmly.