Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我能劝你再会儿吗?
    Can I prevail upon you to stay a little longer?
  • 他遭到在监狱中5年的惩罚。
    He got 5 years in prison.
  • 我可能会在家看电视。
    I'll probably stay home and watch TV.
  • 公司拿出200万美元以应付账的发生。
    The company had make a $2m provision for bad debt.
  • 我宁可呆在家里。
    I would rather stay at home.
  • 他一直到比赛结束。
    He stayed to see the end of the game.
  • 乡村风光太美了,以致于他决定再多一星期。
    The rural scenery was so beautiful that he decided to stay one more week.
  • 走开! 别呆在这儿!
    Scram! I don't want you here!
  • 我在海边了两个星期。
    I stayed two weeks at the seaside.
  • 我怕伤风, 所以在屋里。
    I stayed in lest I should catch cold.
  • 让他在床上直到他清醒过来。
    Keep him in bed until he sobers up.
  • 我宁愿在家里也不愿去跳舞。
    I had sooner stay home than dance.
  • 杂技演员们使观众看了。
    The acrobats held the audience spellbound.
  • 我爬上顶峰时,下面的景象使我都看了。
    When I reached the peak I stood spellbound by the scene below.
  • 斯宾塞先生说,他想在这镇上一段时间,看看情况。
    Mr. Spencer said that he would stop in the town for a few days and consider the situation.
  • 在监牢里呆了一夜
    Spent the night in the clink.
  • 海茨帕因痛苦而目瞪口,瞅着她衣服前的污点。
    Hesper gasped with pain. She stared at the brown stain that splotched the front of her dress.
  • 但是那些勇夫在如上述的情形之中他们底精神就只能着,好象下棋下成和局一样,输是不算输,然而那一局棋是无法走了。
    but with bold men, upon like occasion, they stand at a stay; like a stale at chess, where it is no mate, but yet me game cannot stir.
  • 别张着嘴立在那儿。
    Don't stand around gaping.
  • 瞠目结舌,目瞪口茫然或愚蠢地盯着,常张着嘴
    To stare wonderingly or stupidly, often with the mouth open.
  • 你不该那样在家着没事干,只是地望着窗外。
    You shouldn't sit around the house like that, just staring out the window.
  • 他们把他惊呆了。
    They startled him out of his wits.
  • 我们吓了,站着一动也不动。
    We were so startled that we did not move a muscle.
  • 昨晚我在晚会上到很晚。
    I stayed late at the party last night.
  • 怎么也得跟我们在一起。
    Do stay with us!
  • 呆在原地!
    Stay where you be!
  • 毕业后她一直作为一名顾问学者在剑桥。
    After graduation, she stayed on in Cambridge as a student adviser; Stay with me, please; despite student protests, he remained Dean for another year; She continued as deputy mayor for another year.
  • 您要呆多久?
    How long will you stay?
  • 我不喜欢你在外面到这麽晚。
    I don't like you staying out so late.
  • 她不允许他在外面太晚.
    She won't consent to him staying out late/to his staying out late.
  • 我要呆在家里。
    I'm staying at home.
  • 您将呆多长时间?
    How long will you be staying?