边Chinese English Sentence:
| - (边测量)看,只有39.7毫米
(measuring) Look, it is only 39.7mm. - 事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information. - 不从底层做起你怎么能掌握发展所需要的技能?这就好比连狗刨都没学会就想在奥运会上拿金牌。把你刚毕业后的工作看成职业生涯中的临时站点而不是永久站点。也不要急着获得晋升--前方的职业道路由你扛重担的时间会很长。快乐地一边拿着工资一边学习吧,这样获得下一份工作就不费吹灰之力了!
How can you master the skills it takes to get ahead without putting any time in the trenches? That's like saying you could win an Olympic medal in swimming without learning to doggie paddle first. Look at your first post-college positions as temporary stops on your career path instead of permanent ones. Don't be in such a rush to get promoted either--you have a long career life ahead of you to shoulder the heavy burden of being on top. In the meantime, enjoy getting paid to learn everything you can so that snagging your next job isn't quite as challenging! - 不从底层做起你怎么能掌握发展所需要的技能?这就好比连狗刨都没学会就想在奥运会上拿金牌。把你刚毕业后的工作看成职业生涯中的临时站点而不是永久站点。也不要急着获得晋升--前方的职业道路由你扛重担的时间会很长。快乐地一边拿着工资一边学习吧,这样获得下一份工作就不费吹灰之力了!
How can you master the skills it takes to get ahead without putting any time in the trenches? That's like saying you could win an Olympic medal in swimming without learning to doggie paddle first. Look at your first post-college positions as temporary stops on your career path instead of permanent ones. Don't be in such a rush to get promoted either -- you have a long career life ahead of you to shoulder the heavy burden of being on top. In the meantime, enjoy getting paid to learn everything you can so that snagging your next job isn't quite as challenging! - 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
Don't let chances pass by. - 我的假牙还在上边呢!
My false teeth are stuck to it. - 把你的椅子拉到桌子旁边来。
Draw your chair up to the table. - 我想在河边散步,唱我喜欢的歌。
I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs. - 冰箱边、洗碗槽下,还有橱柜里面都有老鼠!
There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard! - 妇女能顶半边天
Woman can hold up half the sky. - 那边
beyond prep. - 你该去问问那边那个人。
You should ask the man over there. - 我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?
Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe? - 有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。
There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven, Mozart, Liszt, and modern music, while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks. - 修剪一下就行了。两边剪短些,但后面不要剪得太多。
Just a trim, and cut the sides fairly short, but not so much at the back. - 好,能不能把两边鬓角再剪短些?
Well, could you cut a little more off the temple? - 前肓克边高
ALTEZZA CARRE DAV. - 别担心妈妈那边,这一次我会为你掩护的。
Don't worry about mother, I'll cover for you this time. - 请往这边,女士。
Right this way, ma'am. - 您能给锁边吗?
Would you hem it? - 您能给锁边吗?
Would you alter it? - 您能给锁边吗?
Would you shorten it? - 在那家咖啡馆的旁边。
It's next to the coffee shop. - 在那家咖啡馆的旁边。
It's beside the coffee shop. - 就在那家咖啡馆的前边一点儿。
It's just before the coffee shop. - 在教堂的这一边。
It's on this side of the church. - 在教堂的这一边。
It's before the church. - 看那边的景色!
Look at the view! - 话就在嘴边上。
It's on the tip of my tongue. - 外边天都黑了。
It's dark outside already. - 外边天都黑了。
It has become dark outside already. - 外边天都黑了。
It's already dark out.
|
|
|