Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我很喜欢英语教学。
    Therefore, I am very much interested in TEASL.
  • 是的,那是我最喜的。
    Yes, they're my favorite.
  • 老板介绍说,如果不喜喝热巧克力,就把它放到冰箱里。热巧冻过以后就变稠成了布丁。
    For those who don't like it hot, he suggested putting the beverage in the refrigerator, where it thickens into a pudding.
  • 你喜欢做什么?
    What's your thing?
  • 我很喜聊天,因为你可以很放松,想说什么都行。你是和朋友在一起,没有人会很认真的。
    One thing I enjoy about shooting the breeze —— you can relax and say anything you want to. You‘re among friends and nobody takes things seriously.
  • 你方如有回样,亦所迎。
    Your counter-samples, if any, are also welcome.
  • 这些是样品,您最喜哪一种?
    Here are the samples. Which do you like best?
  • 他向汤普森夫人保证说,她依然是他最喜的老师。
    He assured Mrs.Thompson she was still his favorite teacher.
  • 我不喜他那伪装虔诚的样子。
    I don't like his holier-than-thou attitude.
  • 难道你不喜惊险片?
    Don't you like thrills?
  • 我更喜欢惊险影片。
    I like thrillers better.
  • 迎你们随时再来,亲眼看看香港实行「港人治港」后,如何继续保持繁荣兴旺。
    And for those who are overseas, I welcome you to come back to Hong Kong, as often as you can, to see for yourselves how Hong Kong continues to thrive and flourish under the administration of the Hong Kong people.
  • 我听到阵阵欢笑。
    I heard throbs of joy.
  • 瞧他们干得那个哪!
    See how they are throwing themselves into their work!
  • 瞧他们干得那个哪!
    See how they are throwing themselves into their work!
  • 瞧他们干得那个哪!
    See how they're throwing themselves into their work!
  • 朱莉弹钢琴总喜随便乱弹而不做正规练习。
    Julie often likes thrumming on the piano instead of doing her formal practice.
  • 他太喜欢出风头。
    He is too fond of thrusting himself forward.
  • 婴儿喜轻轻呵痒和紧紧拥抱。
    Babies like to be tickled and hugged.
  • 我不喜这些粗糙的床单。它们使人发痒。
    I do not like these rough sheets . they tickle.
  • 那婴儿极喜被胳肢。
    The baby adores being tickled.
  • 这个故事讨她喜欢。
    The story tickled her fancy.
  • 那小女孩非常喜那些玩具。
    The little girl was tickled with the toys.
  • 他喜欢他的床整洁。
    He likes his bed tidy.
  • 听到那消息,大家热烈呼。
    The tidings were received with shouts of joy.
  • 我们纵情乐了一个晚上,黎明时回到了家里。
    We got home at dawn after a night on the tiles.
  • 他喜欢把头往前倾。
    He likes to tilt his head forward.
  • 许多该体制的反对者在无甚可抱怨的情况下,喜去攻击并不存在的不平。
    Many opponents of the system enjoy tilting at windmills when there is nothing really to complain about.
  • 我注意到每次联会举行到一半,蒂姆总是与彭尼结伴而去。
    I notice that halfway through every party, Tim always pairs off with Penny.
  • 当我去观看一流的板球比赛时,我喜听老手们讲述几年来这项比赛的演变过程。
    When I go to a first-class cricket match, I like listening to the old timers saying how the game has changed over the years.
  • 她不喜她爱人这样胆小怕事。
    She didn't like her husband to be so timid.
  • 她不喜她丈夫这样胆小怕事。
    She did not like her husband to be so timid.