Chinese English Sentence:
  • 恐怕是我该的时候了。
    I am afraid it is time I was pushing along.
  • 恐怕我现在真的该了。
    I'm afraid I really ought to be pushing along now.
  • 赶走醉汉
    Put out a drunk.
  • 大夫说你还不适于干重活,但是你可以起床在房前屋后动几天。
    The doctor says that you are still not fit for heavy work, but you can get up and putter around the house for a few days.
  • 不知如何理解那些评论;她没打招呼就了,让人困惑不解。
    at a loss to understand those remarks; puzzled that she left without saying goodbye.
  • 没有逃走的可能。
    There is no question of escape.
  • 我们到火车站那样远的地方。
    We walked as far as the railroad station.
  • 我们时车子扬起了一阵尘土。
    The car raised quite a dust as we drove off.
  • 叫到布莱克名字时,他出了列队。
    Black stepped out of the ranks when his name was called.
  • 你现已遭我们禁锢, 要到交出赎金以後, 才能放你.
    You are our prisoner now and we won't release you until a ransom is paid.
  • 要求这位富人为被罪犯绑架的女儿付一大笔赎金。
    The rich man was asked to pay a high ransom for his daughter who was taken away by criminals.
  • 我愿意路而不愿意坐公共汽车。
    I'd rather walk than take a bus.
  • 他被山里的叛军抓有两年之久.
    He spent two years as the prisoner of rebel soldiers in the mountains.
  • 出名所付出的代价是不管你到哪里,都会被人认出来。
    Being recognized wherever you go is the price you pay for being famous.
  • 虽然他已年逾70,但起路来很快。
    Although he is above70, he runs like a redshank.
  • 他摇摇摆摆地回房间。
    He reeled back into the room.
  • "等我出学校,我要叫人把你们俩狠狠揍一顿,我一定要,"那孩子回答说,开始哭鼻子。"你叫人,我们也会叫人,你不要忘记。"汤姆说。
    "I'll have you both licked when I get out, that I will, " rejoined the boy, beginning to snivel. "Two can play at that game, mind you, " said Tom.
  • 我放了这匹马,让它跑了。
    I released the horse and it ran away.
  • 他的表被偷走了。
    He was relieved of his watch.
  • 那小偷把他的钱包偷了.
    The thief relieved him of his wallet.
  • 我将和你们三个向前,剩下的人可以在这里等着。
    I will go ahead with three of you, and the remainder can wait here.
  • 字(词)处理技术中使用的一种控制键,用于释放或移动记录媒体到一个便于从设备上取的位置。
    In word processing, a control that releases or moves the recording medium to a position for easy removal from the equipment.
  • 把桌上的桌布拿走
    remove the cloth from the table
  • 婴儿从母亲手里被夺
    Infants were rent from their mother's arms.
  • 警察一,就会大乱。
    If the police leave, disorder will result.
  • 我说了嘴把理查德说成了罗伯特.
    A slip of the tongue made me say Robert instead of Richard.
  • 有人把我的钱包偷了.
    Somebody's ripped off my wallet.
  • 还好你们了另一条路。
    It is just as well that you took another road.
  • 我们漫步走过树林。
    We rambled through the woods.
  • 我的手表被抢走了。
    I was robbed of my watch.
  • 他们抢了那家银行几千美元。
    They robbed the bank of thousands of dollars.
  • 我还要走大约4公里。
    I had roughly four kilometers to go.