Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我想你也许已经了解到国在对外贸易采取了灵活的政策。
    I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
  • 对不起,您户头没有足够的余额,只有6000元。
    Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.
  • 噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?
    Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?
  • 我本不想让你这么深地卷入到这件事来。
    I didn't mean to get you so much involved in the matter.
  • 我同意第一点和最后一点。当遇见激烈的竞争时,必须要小心,最好远离公司的政治斗争,特别是在像我们这么庞大的机构
    I agree with the first and the last. You have to be careful when you step into the executive jungle and it's best to stay away from office politics, especially in a big organization like ours.
  • 张先生代表国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
    Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
  • 国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
    A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
  • 老合同的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
    A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.
  • 我们应该清理一下老合同出现的问题。
    We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
  • 根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行
    As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.
  • 的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。
    One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.
  • 根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输操作不小心造成的。
    According to the surveyor's report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.
  • 如果没人知道你的优秀工作,你也许就会在办公室政治失败,而胜利本该是属于你的。只要有机会,就一定要让别人知道你都做了什么。如果你不会“自吹自擂”的话,也许会淹没在同事
    If no one knows of your good work, you may lose at the game of office politics -- when you really deserve to win. Let others know what you've accomplished whenever you get the opportunity. If you don't know the fine art of diplomatic bragging, you might get lost in the shuffle of your co-workers.
  • 培养一种自信的风格,并以确凿事例为支撑,从而让别人的注意力集在你的想法和提议上。好的政治家们能根据观众来调整传达的信息,而且总是准备充分。
    Develop an assertive style, backed with solid facts and examples, to focus others' attention on your ideas and proposals. Good politicians can adjust their messages for their audience and are always well-prepared.
  • 您想购买国土特产品吗
    Do you want to buy some Chinese native produce?
  • 请君常购中国绿茶
    always buy Chinese green teas.
  • 在途中
    in trans (I. T.) in transit.
  • 在运输途中
    in trans (I. T.) in transit.
  • 报价单所有价格以我方确认为准。
    All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
  • 张先生在国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。
    Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
  • 国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
    What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
  • 在保险业"average"一词一般是"海损"的意思。
    In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases.
  • 甲方指定乙方为其独家代理,为第三条所列商品从第四条所列区域的顾客招揽订单,乙方接受上述委任。
    Party A hereby appoints Party B as its Exclusive Agent to solicit orders for the commodity stipulate in Article 3 from customers in the territory stipulated in Article 4, and Party B accepts and assumes such appointment.
  • 在本协议有效期内,为销售有关洗衣机,乙方可以使用甲方拥有的商标,并承认使用于或包含于洗衣机的任何专利商标、版权或其他工业产权为甲方独家拥有。一旦发现侵权,乙方应立即通知甲方并协助甲方采取措施保护甲方权益。
    Party B may use the trade-marks owned by Party A for the sale of the Washing Machines covered herein within the validity of this agreement, and shall acknowledge that all patents, trademarks, copy rights or any other industrial property rights used or embodied in the Washing Machines shall remain to be the sole properties of Party A. Should any infringement be found, Party B shall promptly notify and assist Party A to take steps to protect the latter's rights.
  • 因履行本协议所发生的一切争议应通过友好协商解决。如协商不能解决争议,则应将争议提交国国际经济贸易仲裁委员会(北京),依据其仲裁规则进行仲裁。仲裁裁决是终局的,对双方都有约束力。
    All disputes arising from the performance of this agreement shall be settled through friendly negotiation. Should no settlement be reached through negotiation, the case shall then be submitted for arbitration to the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (Beijing) and the rules of this Commission shall be applied. The award of the arbitration shall be final and binding upon both parties.
  • 那么我们就会心有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
    Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
  • 所有产品在整个生产过程得通过五道质量检查关。
    All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  • 我们想把生意扩大到国市场.
    We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
  • 我们希望搞清楚有关合同技术方面的几个问题。
    We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
  • 请会签第156号销售合同一式两份的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
    Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
  • 这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判所达成协议。
    The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
  • 不用我说,该合同的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
    I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.