须Chinese English Sentence:
| - 必须特别保护、不受损伤的脆弱窗花格——b·n·卡多佐。
fragile tracery that must be preserved unmutilated and distinct- B.N.Cardozo. - 我们必须请个技工来修理这部拖拉机。
We have to get in a mechanic to repair the tractor. - 我们必须请个技工来修理这部拖拉机。
We have to get in a mechanic to repair the tractor. - 所有的商人必须在合法的范围内经营。
All the traders must transact in the legal extent. - 与做生意人打交道,必须步步小心。
In dealing with traders one must always watch one's step. - 第二,我们必须维持一个自由开放的世界贸易体制。
Second, we must maintain a liberal world trading system. - 我们必须对我们伟大的历史负责。
Thus we will serve our great tradition greatly. - 传统观念中,要思考必须先记忆。
Traditionally speaking, the students will have to learn (remember) before thinking. - 按照中国的传统,孩子必须尊重师长,听从师长的教导。
Traditionally in China, children must respect and obey their parents and teachers. - 年轻的工人都必须受培训
The young workers must be trained. - 受训人员所学的每一科目都必须参加考试。
A trainee must take exam in each topic he work on. - 在一名学员能处理大流量的飞行前,他必须发展自身的特点。
Before a trainee can progress to working heavy traffic a new personal trait must be developed. - 你方受训人员在我们的工厂和企业里必须遵守劳动和技术安全规则。
Your trainees must observe work and safety engineering rules at our plant and enterprise. - 教练员将必须是能使这支足球队踢得很出色的精力充沛和富有才干的人。
The trainer will have to be a ball of fire to get this football team to play well. - 那个叛徒必须以死抵罪。
That traitor must die for the crime he committed. - 谢谢订货,但最低订数必须在2,000码以上,否则须加价20美分。
Thanks your order but minimum quantity stipulate 2000 y d s otherwise 20c up. - 受某种平静的自然法则的支配,这个过程不会引起混乱,无须付出努力,没有任何反作用。
The thing is accomplished without trouble, without effort,without reaction,--following a natural and tranquil law. - 现在国际局势并不太平,我们必须巩固国防,中国人民解放军的全体指战员,务必时刻保持警惕,不断提高自己的军事政治素质,努力掌握应付现代战争的知识和能力。
The international situation being far from tranquil, we must strengthen our national defence. The commanders and fighters of the Chinese People's Liberation Army must be alert at all times, constantly increase their military competence and their political understanding and strive to master the skills of modern warfare. - 经过网络在用户间传送信息的一种方式,在此方式中无须建立逻辑连接或虚电路。
A mode of transferring information across a network, between users, without establishing a logical connection or a virtual circuit. - 对外经营武器装备及其技术转让的部门和公司必须得到政府授权和注册批准。
Governmental departments and companies engaged in transfers of military equipment and technologies must be authorized, registered and approved by the government. - 一级文物藏品的调拨、交换,须经国家文化行政管理部门批准。
transfers and exchanges of Grade One cultural relics in their collection must be approved by the state department for cultural administration. - 这儿是电灯开关、衣柜和变压器,还有一个电动剃须刀。
Here is the light switch, the wardrobe and the transformer, there is a electric shaver. - 那个受伤的男子失血过多,必须进行输血。
The injured man has lost a lot of blood and has to be given a transfusion. - 那个遭遇车祸的司机必须接受输血。
The driver had to have a blood transfusion after the accident. - 我们必须马上再给这男孩输血,否则他就有生命危险。
We must have another transfusion of blood soon or that boy's life is in danger. - 但是我们必须估计敌人这种向上变化的暂时性和局部性。
However, we must take into account the transitory and partial character of this change for the better on the enemy's side. - 我必须把它译成英语。
I need to translate it into English. - 因此,翻译员和通译员不可懈怠,他们必须积极地吸收新知识。
Therefore, translators and interpreters cannot afford to be lazy. They must make an effort to acquire these new branches of knowledge. - 我们需要华文教学人员,通晓华文的公务员、商务人员、翻译人员、华文新闻从业者、文化艺术工作者,以及通晓华文的从政者、外交人才等等,更何况我们必须有充分的准备,以应付下世纪亚洲经济发展的需要。
We need Chinese- language educators, as well as civil servants, businessmen, translators, journalists, artists, politicians and diplomats who are proficient in the Chinese language. Moreover, we must prepare ourselves to meet the needs of Asia's economic development in the next century. - 语言作为人类交际的工具和信息的载体,对社会,对社会全体成员来说,简直跟空气一样,是须臾不可缺少的。
As mankind's communication tool and information transmitter, language, like the air we breathe, is something which society and its members cannot do without, not even for a short period of time. - 消防人员须破门而入, 才能抢救困在屋里的人.
Firemen had to break the door down to reach the people trapped inside. - 我们必须赶快,陷在井下的矿工不能坚持多久了。
We must hurry, because the trapped miners can's hold out much longer.
|
|
|