Chinese English Sentence:
  • 店主算了数,我们得到了25块巧克力而不是24块。
    The shopkeeper miscount, so we get twenty five bar of chocolate instead of two dozen.
  • 如果我没记的话,那颗失踪的宝石是在那店主手里。
    If my memory serve me right, the missing jewel is in the hand of that shopkeeper.
  • 如果我没记的话,那颗失踪的宝石是在那店主手里。
    If my memory serves me right, the missing jewel was in the hands of that shopkeeper.
  • 尽管他有犯罪的前科,但我当时还是给了他工作,可是我看了人,因为他刚又被判有冒充顾客进商店行窃的罪行。
    Despite his criminal record I still gave him a job, but I backed the wrong horse because he's just been convicted of shoplifting.
  • 指责因缺点或误而指控
    To charge with a shortcoming or an error.
  • 无论谁指出我们的误,我们都改正。
    Whoever point out our shortcoming, we will correct them.
  • 但是,我们有无缺点和误呢?
    Have we experienced any shortcomings or mistakes?
  • 仁慈的容许有误或缺点的
    Providing a margin for error or shortcomings.
  • 通过指出误或缺点表达的不赞同。
    disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings.
  • 我们必须同我们自己的缺点和误作斗争。
    We must combat our own shortcomings and errors.
  • 两种很不的快捷运算方式是递增和递减运算符(常称作“自动递增”和“自动递减”运算符)。
    Two of the nicer shortcuts are the increment and decrement operators (often referred to as the auto-increment and auto-decrement operators).
  • 写字过大症书写字体异常偏大,有时是神经乱的显示
    Abnormally large handwriting, sometimes indicating a nervous disorder.
  • 她承担了那天的所有过
    She shouldered the blame for all that had gone wrong that day.
  • 我们必须避免下面列出的误。
    We must avoid the errors shown below.
  • 她选华而不实的,而没有选择美好的。
    She mischooses the showy instead of the beautiful.
  • 我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不
    I think Mapo beancurd and shredded meat in chilli sauce are quite special.
  • 斯:听起来蛮不的,要一份虾味色拉吧。
    That sounds find. I'll have a shrimp salad, too.
  • ,里面有虾,那你吃到的水果是凤梨。
    You're right; it's shrimp, and the fruit is pineapple.
  • 你必须忍受你的误所带来的后果。
    You must abide by the results of your mistakes.
  • 他们在误信息的掩护下隐藏行踪
    Shrouded their actions in a fog of disinformation.
  • 由于一种莫名的精神乱,他把自己的名字忘了。
    Owing to a strange mental aberration he forget his own name.
  • 神经错乱或精神变态
    A mental deviation or aberration.
  • 我很佩服她能对误的批评意见不予理会。
    I admire the way she is able to shrug off unfair criticism.
  • 要是从人们底心中取去了虚妄的自是,自谀的希望,误的评价,武断的想象,就会使许多人底心变成一种可怜的、缩小的东西,充满忧郁和疾病,自己看起来也讨厌。
    Doth any man doubt,mat if there were taken out of men's minds, vain opinions, nattering hopes, false valuations, imaginations as one would, and the like; but it would leave the minds,of a number of men, poor shrunken things;
  • 误的药;误的去除蛤壳的方法。
    the wrong medicine; the wrong way to shuck clams.
  • 把一副牌分成两半,交成角后交织混杂地洗。
    shuffling by splitting the pack and interweaving the two halves at their corners.
  • 子系统支持服务系统参数表中的一种开关。当该开关合上时,表示发生了严重故障(如无能力对子系统库进行存取,或发生其它类型的输入输出误),而且该子系统支持服务正在被关闭。
    A switch in the Subsystem Support Services system parameter table that, when on, indicates that a serious error has occurred(such as inability to obtain access to the sub system library or another type of I/O error), and that Subsystem Support Services is being shutdown.
  • “不。”他怯生生地说,“这不,上周,我确定假释要获准时,我又给她写了封信。
    “ Yeah,” he said shyly. “ Well, last week, when I was sure the parole5 was coming through,I wrote her again.
  • ——美国广播公司(abc)新闻网在题为《考克斯报告漏洞百出》的文章中说,《考克斯报告》存在大量令人吃惊的事实误。
    --The ABC News of the United States said in a story headlined Errors Mar Cox Report that there are many amazing de facto mistakes.
  • 跟林彪一伙犯了误,检查得好,真正改了,一直表现不的,我们就应该充分信任;
    We should place full confidence in persons who, having erred in siding with Lin Biao and his clique, have since made sincere self-criticisms, really mended their ways and behaved well politically.
  • 父亲信誓旦旦地说他是对的,母亲坚决说他是的,家中的人有的支持父亲,有的支持母亲,一家人吵吵闹闹,争论了一个多小时。
    Father swore he was right and mother swore he was wrong and, various members of the family siding with one or the other of them, the argument raged fast and furious for an hour and more.
  • 农民的眼睛,全然没有的。
    The peasants are clear-sighted.