Chinese English Sentence:
  • 在烤面包上涂果酱。
    Mother is spreading the toast with marmalade.
  • 丹尼斯和马丁最近当爸爸了.
    Denise and Martin have recently become parents.
  • 如何把martin变成“超级”?
    How to make Martin the big momma?
  • 一个过分地依附他的男孩;缺少男子汉气概的男孩。
    a boy excessively attached to his mother; lacking normal masculine interests.
  • 现在,熊猫又能进行交配了。
    The mother is now able to mate again;
  •  我们再一次回家时,我偷偷地把黄衬衫放在爸床上床单与弹簧垫间。
    On our next visit home, I secretly placed the shirt between the mattress and box springs of Mom and Dad's bed.
  • 通常在晚上煮一顿热饭。
    My mother usually cooks a hot meal in the evening.
  • 饭后,把桌布蒙在桌子上。
    After meld mother pulls the tablecloth over the table.
  • 一天晚上,在准备晚饭的时候,我们十岁的女儿问:“,什么是青春期?”
    One evening, in the midst of dinner preparation, our 10-year-old daughter asked, "Mommy, what's puberty?"
  • 他从来没有离开过家,所以他担忧地望著他离去。
    He had never been away from home before: so his mother watched him going with some misgivings.
  • 他从来没有离开过家,所以他担忧地望著他离去。
    He have never is away from home before: so his mother watch him go with some misgivings.
  • 穆德斯通小姐接管了家务,我不再管家务事了。
    Miss Murdstone took charge of the household. My mother was no longer mistress in her own house.
  • (ellamitchell饰真的“超级”):我是真正的“超级”,是那幢房子的主人,其他人都是冒名顶替的,那些戴着伪装的家伙,但这真得很有趣。
    (Ella Mitchell--_ as the real"big momma."): I'm the original big momma that owns big momma's house. And the others are all impostors. And people working under cover, if you know what I mean. But it's a lot of fun.
  • (ellamitchell饰真的“超级”):我是真正的“超级”,是那幢房子的主人,其他人都是冒名顶替的,那些戴着伪装的家伙,但这真得很有趣。
    (Ella Mitchell--_ as the real "big momma."): I'm the original big momma that owns big momma's house. And the others are all impostors. And people working under cover, if you know what I mean. But it's a lot of fun.
  • ,不能因为你40岁了就有理由借口不懂时尚。
    Mum, just because you're forty there's mo excuse not to be with it.
  • 我唯一的遗憾是,和我没能在十年前就相遇,以致于没能看到她的愿望成为事实。
    My only regret is that Todd and I didn't meet ten years ago so Mom could've seen her dream come true.
  • ,爸爸的生日快到了。我不知道送给他点什么好。你有什么建议?
    Mom, Dad's birthday is coming up. I don't know what to give him. Do you have any ideas for a gift?
  • 但是,,就我所知,他工作并不是为了自制。实际上,他在赌场上输了一大笔钱。他工作是为了还债。
    But, Mom, as far as I know, he isn't working for himself. Actually, he lost a large sum of money in gambling. He's working to pay off his debts.
  • "你在做什么呀,?"
    "What are you doing, mom?"
  • ,为什么不现在买呢?
    Why not now, Mom?
  • 妈妈目光转向父亲。
    Mom looked over to my father.
  • ,你将我套装拿去干洗了吗?
    Did you dry-clean my suit, mom?
  • 妈妈没有等我回答。
    Mom didn't wait for an answer.
  • 最后给了我们一周的延期。
    Mom granted us a one-week extension.
  •  这次是妈来看我。
    This time Mom got even with me.
  • 几天过去了,数周消逝了,继续和死神做斗争。
    Days turned into weeks and Mom continued to fight.
  • 不知道今晚愿不愿意照看嘉明。
    I wonder if mom will look after Jiaming tonight.
  • 告诉我,ned高兴得都快疯了。
    Your mom tells me Ned is bursting his buttons!
  • 但是我还活着,奥托也健在。
    But Mom's still here.And so is Otto.
  • ","孩子们问,"那人是谁呀?
    "Mom, "the kids asked, "who was that?
  • 每天晚上都要说:“,晚饭好极了。”
    “Good dinner, Mom," he would say every evening.
  • 嗨,,搞点东西给我们吃吧。
    Hey, Mom, knock something together for us to eat.