Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你喜欢什么样的汤?
    How do you prefer soup?
  • 我喜另外一种颜色。
    I prefer a different color.
  • 我比较喜靠窗的位子。
    I prefer a window seat.
  • 我不知道你喜吃什么,请你自便吧。
    I don't know your preferences, so please help yourself.
  • 我永远都喜褐色的。
    My preference would always be brown.
  • 颜色我不喜欢。
    The colour is not my preference.
  • 茶和咖啡你更喜哪一个?
    Which is your preference, tea or coffee?
  • 日本菜,法国菜或中国菜,你比较喜哪一种?
    What is your preference, Japanese, French or Chinese food?
  • 偏爱,偏袒偏爱或喜事物的性情;偏爱
    A partiality or disposition in favor of something; a preference.
  • 他们总是较喜去国外度假。
    They've always had a preference for taking their holidays abroad.
  • 我喜开手动档的车,但是我太太偏爱自动档。
    I love to drive a stickshift, but my wife's preference is automatic.
  • 你最喜欢什麽?
    What are your preferences?
  • 他说他喜乡下生活,而不喜都市生活。
    He said he preferred country life to city life.
  • 他比较喜在书房里无干扰的情况下阅读文件.
    He preferred to read the documents in the privacy of his study.
  • 有人早饭常常喜喝咖啡。
    Coffee is often preferred for breakfast.
  • 玛丽喜欢让他来。
    Mary preferred him to come here.
  • 比起爱情专一,他更喜到处拈花惹草。
    He preferred play the field t go steady.
  • 比起爱情专一,他更喜到处枮花惹草。
    He preferred playing the field to going steady.
  • 比其他人都受迎的和得到特别宠爱的。
    preferred above all others and treated with partiality.
  • 他说城市和农村相比,他更喜农村。
    He said he preferred the country to the city.
  • 由于显而易见的原因,比起他的家我更喜自己的家。
    For obvious reasons, I preferred my home to his.
  • 他比较喜把业余时间用来认真读点书。
    He preferred spending his spare time doing some serious reading.
  • 我更喜住在小城市里。
    I prefer to live in small cities.
  • 更喜用左脚、左手或左眼。
    preferring to use left foot or hand or eye.
  • 用右脚、右手和右眼。
    preferring to use right foot or hand or eye.
  • 我喜工作不喜不干工作。
    He prefers work to do nothing.
  • 他喜工作不喜不干工作。
    He prefers working to doing nothing.
  • 他喜吃煎得熟透的牛排。
    He prefers his steak well-done.
  • 当然,我知道你希望我回答一声‘是的’那你就会蔑视我的低级趣味,好让你自己得意一番,只可惜我一向喜戳穿人家的诡计,作弄一下那些存心想要蔑视人的人。
    You wanted me, I know, to say "Yes," that you might have the pleasure of despising my taste; but I always delight in overthrowing those kind of schemes, and cheating a person of their premeditated contempt.
  • 在英超里你最喜看谁打球?
    Who in the English premier league do you like to watch best?
  • 该调查还发现,近半数的sassy族期望她们的丈夫会签署一份婚前协议,这更证实了一项令零售商近来满心喜的事实:现在的姑娘们有钱就可买所有她们喜的东西。
    The survey also found that nearly half the Sassies would expect their husbands to sign a prenuptial agreement, confirming the fact that retailers have recently noted with joy girls now have the money to buy all the fun they want.
  • 他喜经认真准备后发言。
    He prefers making speeches after careful preparation.