Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你说的话证实了我最担心的事(果然属实). Cf 看 worse.
    What you've told me confirms my worst fears, ie proves they were right.
  • 司机只受轻伤幸免於难, 但是汽车完全报废了. Cf 看 write-off.
    The driver escaped with minor injuries but the car was completely written off.
  • 我现在为本地报纸写影评. Cf 看 write-up.
    I'm writing up the film for the local paper.
  • 那是我第三次观那地方了。
    That was the third time that I had visited the place.
  • 房子朝向西南,请随便观。
    This unit faces southwest. Please enjoy yourselves.
  • 请问您要不要到工厂观一下?
    Would you like to have a look around our factory?
  • 请问您要不要到工厂观一下?
    Would you like to go through our factory ?
  • 我一直都盼望着观贵厂。
    I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 53 Welcome to our factory. 54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
  • 也许我们可以先观一下设计部门。
    You'll know our products better after this visit. 56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  • 我希望这次观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
    Quality is even more important than quantity. 67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  • 可以让我观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
    Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
  • 如果全部观的话,那需要好几个小时。
    It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  • 转行也就意味着你要做一些培训。加这些培训也许可以获得相关学位,通过实习或加培训来获得新的工作技能。
    Changing your career may mean you have to undergo some training. That could take the form of earning a degree, doing an internship or taking courses to learn some new skills.
  • 第二,外向且善于社交的妻子。第三,不要与公司的政治斗争。
    Second, an outgoing and sociable wife. And third, not getting involved in office politics.
  • 这是价格表,但只供考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
    This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
  • 我一直都盼望着观贵厂。
    I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
  • 观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
    You'll know our products better after this visit.
  • 也许我们可以先观一下设计部门。
    Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  • 我希望这次来观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
    I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  • 如果全部观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
    It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  • 如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你考。
    If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
  • 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…议员的健康,干杯
    At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and …, to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  • 我方确认往来电报,见所附文本.
    6)We confirm cables exchanged as per copies (cable confirmation) herewith attached.
  • 附上今日收到的从...一信的复印件,供你方考。
    We attach for your information the copy of a letter received today from...
  • 阅我方...月...日的信件,我们要求贵方...
    We refer to our letter of... in which we asked you...
  • 我方要补充说明...供你考。
    For your information we would add that...
  • 请惠告...供我参考。
    Will you please let us have for our information...
  • 供你方参考...
    For your information...
  • 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
    We've come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor's Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
  • 我希望这次观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
    I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  • 如果你一定要指正某人,不要杂个人因素。而且绝对不要在别人面前做这件事情。
    If you must correct someone, don't get personal about it. Do it never in front of others
  • 这些基本的错误不要犯:加面试不要迟到,不要贬低以前的雇主。不过有些招聘经理表示,有时候甚至连久经沙场的应聘者也会在阴沟里翻船。
    The basic don'ts: arriving late to an interview or trashing a previous employer. But some hiring managers say even experienced professionals have made other slip-ups.