Chinese English Sentence:
  • 要我将这些字中的哪些字缩写成电报?
    Which of these words do you want me to abbreviate for the telegram?
  • 我可以带游览一些名胜。
    I can show you some o the sights.
  • 我明天带逛逛名胜。
    I can show you some of the sights tomorrow.
  • 还有没在此地观光,是吗?
    You haven't seen the sights yet,have you?
  • 如果愿意,我明天带逛逛名胜。
    If you like,I can show you some of the sights tomorrow.
  • 列车员:我想是来中国观光的。
    I suppose you are visiting China for sightseeing.
  • 在旅行支票上签字好吗?
    Would you please sign it?
  • 我需要您的签名。
    I'll need your signature.
  • 我需要您的签名。
    I 'll need your signature.
  • 我们需要在这张票据上签名。
    We need your signature on this note.
  • 在账单上签名好吗?
    Could I have your signature on the bill?
  • 我们请留意其签名如下。
    We refer you to his signature at foot.
  • 要不,就再现那黑黝黝的侧影,用阴影复活尖塔和山墙的无数尖角,并使乌黑的侧影突现在落日时分赤铜色的天幕上,其齿形的边缘胜似鲨鱼的颔额。——然后,就比较一下吧。
    or take that black silhouette again, enliven with shadow the thousand acute angles of the spires and gables, and make it start out more toothed than a shark's jaw against a copper-colored western sky,--and then compare.
  • 这儿我们要给介绍的是一位能够同时兼做两份ceo工作的才华出能人。
    Here's a guy with enough savvy and brainpower to effectively hold down two CEO jobs at once--and do a pretty amazing job at both.
  • 如果在寻找商业头脑和设计知识的精巧的结合,我的背景也许能有兴趣。
    If you've been looking for this rare combination of business savvy and design expertise, my background might interest you
  • 我能和跳下一个舞吗?
    May I have the next dance?
  • 给您钱。
    Here is the money.
  • 能不能给我们建议一个好办法,让我们请大家送钱给我们,然后让我们在回到大陆时再购买礼物?
    Can you suggest a good way for us to ask people to send us the money, and let us buy the gift when we get to the mainland?
  • 嗯,女士,最简单的办法就是量一下的脚有多大。
    Well, ma'am, the simplest thing to do is to measure your foot.
  • 这里供应热咖啡吗?
    But do you serve hot coffee?
  • 您要些什么?
    What may I serve you with?
  • 不过我们也真诚地欢迎指出我们的缺点。
    We sincerely welcome you to point out our shortcomings.
  • 我(们)期待着的光临。请提前通知能否出席。
    I/We sincerely hope you can attend. Let me/us know.
  • 你在信上是怎么署名的?你写上“忠实于的”了吗?
    How did you sign the letter? Did you write “Sincerely yours”?
  • 衷心祝在新的一年里身体健康,幸福美满。
    Sincerely hope new year will hold for you full measure of health happiness.
  • 那么就请调一下音量吧。
    Please adjust the volume.
  • 知道了,我向推荐本周的特色鸡尾香槟鸡尾酒,这酒是由香槟、白兰地、苦味酒和糖调制而成的。
    I see. Our cocktail of the week is champagne cocktail. It's made with champagne, brandy, angostura bitters and sugar.
  • 这是点的蟹肉冷盘。
    This is your crab cocktail.
  • 那么要什么,先生?
    And for you, sir?
  • 您大名,先生?
    And the name, sir?
  • 的电话号码呢?先生。
    And your number, sir?
  • 先生,您受伤了吗?
    Are you injured , sir?