Chinese English Sentence:
  • 开始提帽子的事了。
    Mama began to talk about hats.
  • 妈妈跑出家门。
    Mama came running out of the house.
  • 从此以后我再也没听提过帽子的事。
    I never heard Mama talk any more about hats.
  • “听我说,孩子他,你必须明白!
    " Now listen to me, Mama. Understand this!
  • 例如"你的,奥萨马(yourmama,osama)"就是最新的骂人的话。
    It's like, 'Your Mama, Osama,' as an insult.
  • 也对爸爸的帽子十分小心。
    Mama was also very careful of Papa's hat.
  • 说,矶鹞到来,应当会给人们带来快乐。”
    My mama says sandpipers come to bring us joy."
  • 孩子第一次叫了声“”,使年轻的母轻非常高兴。
    The young mother is delighted at her child's first "mama".
  • 还是喋喋不休,爸爸也还是不肯让步。
    Mama talked and talked, but she could not change Papa's mind.
  • 孩子第一次叫了声"",使年轻的母轻非常高兴
    the young mother is delighted at her child 's first " mama"
  • 安排b太太有时来帮助我们。
    Mama had arranged that Mrs. should come in occasionally to help us.
  • 打开门,等爸爸进去,她也跟了进去。
    She held the door open and he marched into the house. Mama followed him.
  • ,你根本弄错了,”伊丽莎白这话一出口,她母亲就红了脸。
    "Indeed, Mama, you are mistaken," said Elizabeth, blushing for her mother.
  • 学做做的各种事情。这个时期,她们是"的乖乖女"。
    This is the time when she can be classified as being a "mama's girl".
  • 一天一大早便起了床,到厨房里去做早饭吃。
    Then one day Mama got up earlier than usual. She marched to the kitchen and made breakfast.
  • 我们手头拮据,可又到了给爸爸买顶新牛仔帽的时候,这个知道。
    We had little money. But it was the year for Papa to buy a new cowboy hat. Mama knew this.
  • ,我要去尿盆小便。”“你这么大了,还不自己去!”
    "Mama, I want to go to the pot and make number one. " "You are big enough to do that for yourself!"
  • “可是你忘啦,,”伊丽莎白说,“我们将来可以在跳舞会上碰到他的,郎格太太不是答应过把他介绍给我们吗?”
    "But you forget, mama," said Elizabeth, "that we shall meet him at the assemblies, and that Mrs. Long has promised to introduce him."
  • 看着孩子一天一天长大,听他叫一生含糊不清的“爸爸”、“”都是让人欢喜的事。
    It is a delight to hear a toddler utter his first unclear sound of “Papa” or “Mama”. It is an even greater joy to watch him grow.
  • ,”丽迪雅嚷道,“姨说,弗斯脱上校跟卡特尔上尉上琴小姐家里去的次数,不象初来的时候那么勤了;
    "Mama," cried Lydia, "my aunt says that Colonel Forster and Captain Carter do not go so often to Miss Watson's as they did when they first came;
  • 也许是因为那一年漫长的夏天酷暑难耐,也许是在杂志或书中读到了有关帽子的内容,反正她认为大热天爸爸不该戴那么厚的毡牛仔帽,不然他就要掉头发。
    Maybe it was the heat of the long summer, maybe Mama read about hats in a magazine or book, but in someway she got the idea that Papa should not wear a heavy wool cowboy hat in the hot weather. She began to believe that Papa would lose his hair if he did.
  • 妈妈快活极了。…
    Mamma is so happy.
  • 妈妈上楼睡觉了。
    Mamma went upstairs and conked off.
  • “您不收,就伤了我和的心。…
    “You will wound mamma and me by refusing.
  • 现在和我也干这个行当。”
    Mamma and I keep on the business now.…”
  • 我们很难为情啊,大夫,不过呢,和我……
    we are quite ashamed, doctor, although, however, mamma and I…
  • 继续给大家倒茶,不过看来她有点不耐烦了。
    Mamma goes on with her teapot looking not exactly like patience on a monument.
  • “不,我不要,我要我喂哩1
    "No, I don't want you. I want mamma to feed me."
  • 不过,大夫,您应该比俗人站得高些,特别是因为您不肯收,就深深伤了我和的心。
    But, doctor, rise superior to the crowd, especially as you will wound mamma and me by refusing it.
  • ,你看他,他也要生日呀,喂他一口吧。”新儿指着那个孩子。
    "Mamma, look at him, he too wants a birthday. Let him have a mouthful," cried Xin-er pointing to that child.
  • 萨沙开始眫巴眼睛,把手按住心口,用激动的声调说:“我问候您,伊凡·尼古拉耶维奇,吩咐我向您道谢。
    Sasha blinked, laid his hand on his heart and said in an agitated voice: “Mamma sends her greetings to you, Ivan Nikolaevitch, and told me to thank you.
  • 三个星期之后,安玛丽、和奶奶在戴夫饭店吃午饭。
    Just three weeks later,Ann-Marie,her mom and her grandmother stopped for lunch at Dave's Restaurant.