Chinese English Sentence:
  • 一个令人高兴的消息;举止和外貌引人喜的。
    a pleasing piece of news; pleasing in manner and appearance.
  • 讨人喜的方式、举止或外表讨人喜
    Pleasing in manner, behavior, or appearance.
  • 花花小姐专门追求乐活动的女子
    A woman devoted to the pursuit of pleasurable activities.
  • 花花公子专门追求乐活动的男子
    A man who is devoted to the pursuit of pleasurable activities.
  • 喧嚣的聚会,狂会令人极兴奋或愉快的经历、事件或热闹聚会
    A highly exciting or pleasurable experience or event, such as a big party.
  • 虽然如此,我们有一种不可避免的倾向,就是喜直线和四方形;这些直线和四方形只有在树木的陪衬下,才能够显出它们的美点。
    Nevertheless, there is an inevitable tendency to go in for straight lines and square shapes, and such straight lines and square shapes can be brought into pleasurable relief only by the company of trees.
  • 在下午,我喜一头扎进小溪里凉快一下。
    In the afternoon, I'd like to plunge into the stream to cool off.
  • 我喜欢背诵他的诗。
    I like to recite his poetical works.
  • 你喜欢他的诗么?”
    How do you like his poetry?"
  • 我不喜当众背诵诗歌。
    I don't like reciting poetry in public.
  • 话音未落,一位满脸皱纹、6英尺高、白发瘦长的老人出现在门口迎我们,在门道他张开有力的臂膀,伸出大手,请我们进去。
    No sooner did I hear the voice than a wrinkle faced,six foot tall,white haired pogo stick of a man was greeting us at the door,swooping his big,open hand and strong arm across the doorway,inviting us in.
  • 你喜喝点什么?啤酒还是葡萄酒。
    What's your poison? Beer or wine?
  • 你不要不问好坏地乱买东西,你也许会不喜它的。
    You mustn't buy a pig in a poke. You mightn't like it.
  • 没有人征求他的意见,他不该在不受迎的地方插手。
    Nobody asked his opinion. He shouldn't poke his nose in where he isn't welcome.
  • 您喜什么颜色的指甲油?
    What colour would you prefer your nail polishing?
  • 我喜她,因为她很有礼貌。
    I like her because of her politeness.
  • 乔不喜这顿饭菜,但出于礼貌还是把它硬咽下去。
    Joe hated the meal but choked it down out of politeness.
  • 香港同一间机构早些时候的另一个调查则显示,新加坡最迎外国人,最没有民族主义威胁。
    Another Perc poll conducted earlier has ranked Singapore as the most foreigner-friendly and least nationalistic.
  • 香港同一间机构早些时候的另一个调查则显示,新加坡最迎外国人,最没有民族主义威胁。
    Another Perc poll conducted earlier has ranked Singaporeas the most foreigner-friendly and least nationalistic among Asian countries.
  • 中南美地区,非洲,澳大利亚和玻利尼西亚的一些木本藤和乔木和灌木的大属;金合树;含羞草。
    large genus of shrubs and trees and some woody vines of Central and South America, Africa, Australia and Polynesia: wattle; mimosa.
  • 先生,您的头发很干燥。也许您喜搽一点润发膏吧?
    Your hair's rather dry, sir. Perhaps you'd like some pomade on it?
  • 先生,您的头发很干燥。也许您喜搽一点润发膏吧?
    Your hair 's rather dry, sir. Perhaps you 'd like some pomade on it?
  • 学生不喜听自命不凡的教师对他们夸夸其谈。
    Children dislike being spouted at by pompous teachers.
  • 如果他不这么到处招摇,我会更喜他一些。
    I'd like him better if he didn't ponce about so much.
  • 要不是她那么卖弄的话,我是会更喜她的。
    I'd like her better if she didn't ponce about so much.
  • 我不喜他冗长乏味的文风。
    I don't like his ponderous style of writing.
  • 我比较喜在游泳池游。
    I'd prefer the pool.
  • 他喜流行歌曲,不喜古典音乐。
    He likes pop; he doesn't care for classic music.
  • 他喜欢流行音乐。
    He likes pop music.
  • 我不喜欢流行音乐。
    I dislike pop music.
  • 我喜欢流行音乐。
    I like pop music.
  • 我喜欢流行歌曲。
    I like pop song.