Chinese English Sentence:
  • 电话缴费聆服务也备受迎,年底时,在该署收到的水费中,约有13.9%是透过缴费聆缴付。
    The Payment-by-Phone service was also well received and about 13.9 per cent of the total payments received used this service at the end of 1998.
  • 你是喜苹果还是桃子?
    Would you prefer apple or peach?
  • 苹果馅饼和桃子馅饼你喜那个?
    Which do you prefer, apple pie or peach pie?
  • 这个说明可以使我们了解中国风景画家为什么那么喜多石的山峰。
    That explanation sufficiently accounts for the love of rocky peaks in Chinese landscape painting.
  • 枪声齐鸣,钟声玎珰,人们发出高吭的呼声,叫喊声,一涌而上,纷纷去拿小木橛子。
    Guns are fired, the bells peal furiously, loud exclamations of delight, shouts, and a rush to get the pegs.
  • 他喜欢吃花生酱。
    He likes to eat peanut jam.
  • 你喜梨更甚于苹果吗?
    Do you like pear more than apple?
  • 我最喜欢珍珠的。
    I like pearl necklaces best.
  • 很多玩笑反映了他们这种独特的观点——比如:圣彼得正在迎一位刚到天堂的人,这时一位戴花呢帽、留着胡子的老头开着辆红色费拉里车急驰穿过镶嵌着珍珠的大门。
    A number of jokes reflect their unique perspective-e. g. St. Peter was welcoming a new arrival when a red Ferrari driv-en by a bearded older man in a tweed hat zoomed at full speed through the pearly gates.
  • "许多孩子用脚踩三轮车的踏脚,但大多数都喜推着或者拖着三轮车。"
    "Many pedal their tricycles, but most of them prefer to push or drag them."
  • 她喜在村里到处说闲话。
    She loves to peddle gossip round the village.
  • 每月来一次的货郎,比一年举行一两次的集市更受迎。
    In country districts, remote from towns or large villages, the industry of the pedlar is not yet wholly superseded.
  • 吃苹果前,他喜削皮。
    He likes to peel an apple before he eats it.
  • 我解释说:"蛇喜它的皮的时侯,就不会蜕皮。
    "Snakes don' t peel off their skin when they feel like it." I explained.
  • 有些人喜窥测别人的秘密。
    Someone likes to peep other's secret.
  • 我不喜整天关在房里。
    I don't like being pent up in the house all day long.
  • 大多数店主不喜价格上出现半个便士,如不能把价格调高到1个便士,他们宁愿把价格调低为整数。
    Most shopkeepers don't like half pennies and would even prefer to round their prices down if they can't round them up to the next penny.
  • 在公寓狂欢。
    I have a wild time at a pension.
  • 我认为没有人喜老是被关在屋子里的生活。
    I don't think anybody would like being pent up in the house all the time.
  • 许多政治家喜被人视为平民。
    Many politicians like to be thought of as a man of the people.
  • 他喜吃加饰多糊椒粉的莱。
    He likes the dishes spiced with much pepper.
  • 我们发觉自己不受迎,因此便离开了。
    We perceived that we were unwelcome and left.
  • 我不懂是什么缘故,使许多军人更容易陷入爱情,也许这正像他们嗜爱饮酒一样,是因为危险的生活更需要乐的补偿。
    I know not how, but martial men are given to love: I think, it is but as they are given to wine; for perils commonly ask to be paid in pleasures.
  • 没经允许或不受迎的进入。
    entrance by force or without permission or welcome.
  • 该大使在被宣布为不受迎者后48小时之内离开了那个国家。
    The ambassador left the country within 48 hours after he was declared persona non grata.
  • 我们决定宣布他们为不受迎的人。
    We decided to declare them personae non grata.
  • 规则1:欣赏他人大多数美国人喜被人看作一个有着独特个性和特点的人。
    RULE 1:Appreciate the Person Most Americans like to be recognized as individuals as someone special with unique characteristics and personalities.
  • 我个人最喜欢蓝色。
    Personally, I like blue best.
  • 我们喜他这个人, 但不喜他的生活方式。
    We like him personally, but dislike his way of living.
  • 就本人而言,我比较喜走路。
    Personally I prefer walking.
  • 我个人比较喜冬天。
    Personally, I prefer winter weather.
  • 我个人比较喜秋(春)天的天气。
    Personally, I prefer fall(spring)weather.