Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我可以问现在几点吗?
    May I ask the time?
  • 能告诉我现在几点吗?
    Could you tell me what time is it now?
  • 我能借用一下的电话吗?
    Do you mind if I use your phone?
  • 真对不起,这么晚了还给打电话。
    I'm sorry for calling you this late.
  • 我希望我没打扰您。
    I hope I'm not disturbing you.
  • 我希望我没打扰您。
    I hope I'm not keeping you.
  • 但愿没吵醒您。
    I hope I didn't wake you up.
  • 有关明天开会的事给打电话。
    I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting.
  • 我给您回电话。
    I'm returning your call.
  • 我给您回电话。
    I'm calling you back.
  • ABC商务学院。有什么事
    ABC Business College, may I help you?
  • ABC商务学院。有什么事
    Thank you for calling ABC Business College.
  • ABC商务学院。有什么事
    Can I help you?
  • 您想找哪位接电话?
    Who in particular would you like to talk to?
  • 他一直在等的电话。
    He's been expecting your call.
  • 您要找哪个铃木?
    Which Suzuki do you want to talk to?
  • 您能过会儿再打吗?
    Would you mind calling back later?
  • 您能过会儿再打吗?
    Could you call back later?
  • 我给您接103分机。
    I'll connect you to extension 103.
  • 我给您接103分机。
    I'm transferring your call to extension 103.
  • 我把电话给接过去。
    I'll transfer your call.
  • 我把电话给接过去。
    I'll put you through.
  • 我把的电话接到营业部去。
    I'm transferring your call to the sales department.
  • 要找的人来接电话了。
    Your party is on the line.
  • 您等会儿行吗?
    Would you like to hold?
  • 您等会儿行吗?
    Would you like to stay on the line?
  • 您等会儿行吗?
    Can you hold the line, please?
  • 您等会儿行吗?
    Would you like to hold on?
  • 能过会儿再打来吗?
    Could you call back later?
  • 能过会儿再打来吗?
    Would you call again later?
  • 能过会儿再打来吗?
    Would you mind calling back later?
  • 您要给他留言吗?
    May I take a message?