Chinese English Sentence:
  • 容我在此重复一个关于德国网球运动员格拉夫故事:格拉夫的父在女儿参加重大比赛时,总是下注赌女儿会输,不懂期货原理的体育记者们都以为他迷信。
    Let me repeat a story of the German tennis player Steffi Graf. When Graf was in the major tournaments, her father was known to bet against her. Some sports journalists with no knowledge of futures speculated that the senior Graf was superstitious.
  • 她父抚养她直到她结婚。
    Her father supported her until she got married.
  • 死後,吉姆给了我们巨大的帮助。
    Jim was a great support to us when father died.
  • 男孩赶忙去搀扶他的母
    The boy hastened to support his mother.
  • 我父是富勒姆足球队的球迷。
    My father is a Fulham supporter.
  • 我把发生的事情立刻告诉了友,他们都很支持我。
    I told my friends and family immediately what had happened and they were so supportive.
  • 近黑人之人羡慕和支持黑人及其文化的人
    One who admires and supports Black people and their culture.
  • 假设你父现在看到了你, 你该怎么说?
    S-your father saw you now, what would you say?
  • 他对父已卖掉农场一事感到惊讶。
    He was surprised that his father had sold the farm.
  • 在抗日战争中,日派大资产阶级(投降派)已经投降,或准备投降了。
    In the present war the pro-Japanese big bourgeoisie (the capitulationists) have either surrendered or are preparing to surrender.
  • 尽管她从未结婚,也没有自己的孩子,镇子里的人却认为她是母的化身,因为她教了两代小孩。
    Though she never married,or had children of her own,the town came to think of her as a surrogate parent since she taught two generations of children.
  • 那个男孩在事故中得以生还,给他母很大的安慰。
    The boy's survival from the accident gave great comfort to his mother.
  • 苏珊封大多数戚漠不关心。
    Susan was unenthusiastic about most of her relatives.
  • 鲍比的母对他的顽皮十分愤怒,因而打了他屁股。
    Bobby's mother was so annoyed with his teasing that she swatted his rear end.
  • 把我裹在毛毯中。
    Mother swathed me in blankets.
  • 科学家们运用了高科技的手段对异性吸引力进行了研究:他们让女性嗅沾有男性汗渍的t恤,结果是女性对那些有着和自己父类似基因的男人穿过的t恤比较青睐。
    The study involved a highly scientific means of assessing attraction: women smelled sweaty T-shirts, and tended to prefer those worn by men with genes similar to those of their fathers.
  • 他是个沉默寡言的人,美国出生,父是瑞典人,他本人是畜牧场冷藏车的清洁工。
    He was a silent man, American born, of a Swede father, and now employed as a cleaner of refrigerator cars at the stock-yards.
  • 你多麽亲切!
    How sweet of you!
  • “我还在这儿,爱的,很想你。
    "I'm still here sweetheart and I still miss you.
  • "爱的,我非常抱歉打断你,我太无理了,请原谅我。
    "Sweetheart, I apologize for cutting you off. I was so rude. Please forgive me."
  • 我的名字叫玛丽,不叫“爱的”。
    My name is Mary, not sweetie.
  • 切地与我打招呼。
    She greeted me sweetly.
  • 她的态度切于每个人都喜欢她。
    The sweetness of her manners made everone like her.
  • 我们的主管总是就我们的工作与我们争论不休,但是老板出现时,她的态度就变得极为切而又和蔼。
    Our supervisor is always having arguments with us about our work, but when the boss comes round she is all sweetness and light.
  • 让我冲洗车库的地板,但我想读这本有趣的小说。
    Father has asked me to swill down the garage floor, but I wanted to read the interesting novel.
  • 在厨房又像往常一样大量地喝着啤酒。
    Father is in the kitchen, swilling down the beer as usual.
  • 我父对经理说,这个计划是个骗局:父总是敢于直陈已见。
    My father told the manager that scheme was a swindle: Father has always had the courage of his opinions.
  • 你父回来后,会因为这事惩罚你的!
    When your father comes home, you'll swing for it!
  • 你能说服你父转而赞成我们的观点吗?
    Can you swing your father round to our point of view?
  • 我的瑞士籍戚说,这些服务员都很老实,不会乱敲竹杠的。
    My Swiss relative told me that the Swiss shop assistants were very honest and would not take advantage of their customers.
  • 他佩带他父亲的剑。
    He girded his father's sword on.
  • 他立誓要向杀害他父的人报仇。
    He swore vengeance against the man who murdered his father.