Chinese English Sentence:
  • 非常高兴,今天能来。
    I'm glad you could come.
  • 非常感谢您的邀请。
    Thank you for inviting me.
  • 十分感谢今天的盛情招待。
    Thanks so much for inviting us today.
  • 您介意我抽烟吗?
    Do you mind if I smoke?
  • 您的房子真好。
    Would it bother you if I smoked?
  • 您的房子真好。
    Can I smoke?
  • 您的房子真好。
    Is it all right if I smoke?
  • 您的房子真好。
    Would it be okay to smoke?
  • 您的房子真好。
    I like your house.
  • 很高兴认识您。
    Nice to meet you.
  • 认识您我也很高兴。
    Nice to meet you, too.
  • 您贵姓?
    May I have your name, please?
  • 见到您我很高兴。
    I'm glad to meet you.
  • 见到您我很高兴。
    Glad to meet you.
  • 见到您我很高兴。
    Good to meet you.
  • 见到您我很高兴。
    I'm pleased to meet you.
  • 认识您我很高兴。
    I'm glad to meet you.
  • 能认识,我很高兴。
    I'm pleased to meet you.
  • 能认识,我也很高兴。
    Pleased to meet you, too.
  • 能认识我觉得非常高兴。
    I'm really happy that I could meet you.
  • 能认识我感到非常荣幸。
    It's an honor for me to meet you.
  • 史密斯先生,很高兴认识
    Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith.
  • 您是哪里人?
    Where are you from?
  • 哦,是吗?是哪儿人?
    Oh, yeah? Where are you from?
  • 您是来度假的吗?
    Are you here on vacation?
  • 您是来度假的吗?
    Are you vacationing?
  • 您是来度假的吗?
    Are you here for a vacation?
  • 您是来度假的吗?
    Is this a pleasure trip?
  • 来这是工作还是游玩?
    Are you here on business or for pleasure?
  • 来日本多长时间了?
    How long have you been in Japan?
  • 我可以问的年龄吗?
    May I ask how old you are?
  • 我可以问的年龄吗?
    May I ask your age?