Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我们够了动乱的苦头。
    We have suffered a great deal from disorder and turmoil.
  • 吃点芜菁吗?
    Would you like some turnip?
  • 我十二点出去午饭。
    I go out for lunch at twelve.
  • 我们是在12点的正餐。
    We have dinner at twelve.
  • 双分的;两倍的剂量;两倍的增长。
    ate a double portion; the dose is doubled; a twofold increase.
  • 我想点地道的英国风味菜。
    I'd like to try something typically English.
  • 我们的打字纸[面包,煤]用[,烧]完了。
    We have run out of typing paper [bread, coal].
  • 她祖父是个专横的人,坚持饭时绝对禁止讲话。
    Her grandfather is a tyrant who insist on absolute silence at the dinner table.
  • 小牛摸索着妈妈的乳房找奶
    The calf fumbled for its mother's udder for milk.
  • 呃……我可以等一会儿再吗?
    P : Uh...Can I have my meal later?
  • 他进到房间是那么轻,致使我了一惊。
    He came into the room so quietly that he took me unawares.
  • 步行到达,他确信会使手下的人大一惊。
    Arriving on foot, he could be sure of taking his men unawares.
  • 管辖各荒凉小岛的军官对热带生活的适应各有不同:有的穿戴整洁进餐,好像还在英国似的,有的土著化了,穿戴当地的衣着,当地的饮食,总的来说,行为举止就像未开化的人一样。
    Officers in charge of lonely islands vary in their acceptance of tropical life: some continue to dress for dinner as if they were still in England; others go native, wear the local clothes and eat the native foods, and generally behave like uncivilized men.
  • 适合在色拉中生的绿叶菜。
    greens suitable for eating uncooked as in salads.
  • 他揭开盘子的盖儿给我们看的东西。
    He uncovered the dish and showed us the food.
  • 先把盒子放在地上,完饭后再开。
    Stick the box on the floor. We can uncrate after supper.
  • 在旧社会他们都缺少穿。
    In the old days they were underfed and lacking in clothes.
  • 瞧他那样子,好像几个月没好好过一顿饭似的。
    He looks as though he hasn't had a square meal for months, ie looks underfed.
  • 我发现她什么也没。但这并不叫我十分焦虑,因为有些刚刚捕到的动物在被关起来而没有平静下来时,是不东西的。
    I discovered that she had not eaten anything. I was not unduly worried by this, for some creatures when newly caught refuse to eat until they have settled down in captivity.
  • 如果我们要想赶上7:15的火车,天不亮就得早餐了。
    If we are to catch the 7:15 train we shall have to have breakfast at an unearthly hour.
  • 令他惊和不安的是,抽屉果然是空的。
    To his surprise and uneasiness, the drawer prove to be empty.
  • 令他惊和不安的是,抽屉果然是空的。
    To his surprise and uneasiness, the drawer prove to is empty.
  • 孤儿院里的食物很差,简直不能
    The food at the orphan house was so bad that it's uneatable.; The food at the orphan house was so bad that it's hardly eatable.
  • 那个餐馆的饭菜一般都不错,可昨晚的菜差不多不进口。哪里总是有那么好的口福!
    The food at that restaurant is usually very good, but last night it was almost uneatable. You can't win them all.
  • 如果有的运动员使用兴奋剂,其他运动员就要亏。
    If some athletes use drugs, it is unfair for the others.
  • 人多,一是好办事,二是不好办事,要、要穿、要用。解决、穿、用的问题还要费劲好多年。
    A big population on the one hand is favourable for us, but on the other hand it is unfavourable for us, because we have to supply such a huge population with food, clothing and other daily necessities. It will be many years before we can solve this problem.
  • 他们解下马具,把马赶出去草。
    They unharnessed the horses and turned them out to grass.
  • 弗赖斯节是《法兰西生活》日报的编辑,他当场慷慨解囊叫杜洛瓦去买些像样的衣服,并邀请他第二天晚上到家里饭,去见见报纸的老板。
    Forestier, an editor of the daily newspaper, La Vie Francaise, unhesitatingly lent Duroy money to buy suitable clothes and invited him to come to dinner the following evening to meet the owner of the paper.
  • 如果你不忙,就留下来饭吧。
    Stay for dinner, unless you're busy.
  • 如果你不忙,就留下饭吧。
    Stay for dinner, unless you is busy.
  • 如果你不忙,就留下饭吧。
    Stay for dinner, unless you were busy.
  • 就因为我去午餐没把门锁上,老板痛骂了我一顿。
    The boss sailed into me for leaving the office unlocked when I went to lunch.