Chinese English Sentence:
  • 看过我公司的短重索赔报告了吗?
    Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
  • 我们会把它们给改短一点。
    We'll shorten them for you.
  • 我们会把它们给放短一点。
    We 'll shorten them for you.
  • 可以。我们会把它给改短一点。
    Yes, we'll shorten it for you.
  • 虽然这些新的面试技术能帮更快地找到工作,但不管是通过因特网、电话还是面对面的方式,明确地表达出你必须让老板了解的情况,才是获得工作最关键的因素。
    While these new interview technologies can shorten your job search, effectively conveying what you have to offer an employer whether over the Internet, by telephone or in person -- remains the key to getting hired.
  • 与走最的路相比,可得多付大约5元钱。
    Compared to the shortest route, you may pay around 5 yuan more.
  • 那好……看,我们在这个十字路口得往左拐了,直走的话是最近的路。
    OK.... Here we are. We'll turn left at this cross. To go straight ahead is the shortest route.
  • 要我速记还是用录音带录音。
    Would you like me to take this in shorthand or record it on cassette tape?
  • 很快就会得到我们餐馆的回音。
    You will be hearing from us shortly.
  • 我安排搭乘早上7点30分联合航空公司002班次。
    I can put you aboard United Airlines flight 002 at 30 a.m.
  • 很高兴能帮助您。
    Delighted I was able to help.
  • 很高兴能帮助您。
    Delighted I am able to help.
  • 李:您会用筷子吗?
    Are you able to use chopsticks?
  • 我可以为您演示吗?
    May I show you?
  • 能到陈列柜看看吗?
    Will you kindly step over here to this showcase?
  • 可以带我去参观一下贵公司的产品陈列室吗?
    Will you mind show me around your showroom?
  • 想看一下我们的样品间吗?
    Will you like to have a look at our showroom?
  • 那位陈先生会领到样品间去的。
    Mr Chen over there will take you down to our showroom.
  • 约翰森先生,想不想看看我们的展品室?
    Mr john, will you like to have a look at our showroom?
  • 我们在离此不远的地方有个展示间,布莱克先生,现在有空吗?
    We have a showroom not far away from here, Mr. black. Are you free now?
  • 戴维斯先生,刚才参观了我们的展览室,什么让觉得印象最深呢?
    Mr. Davis, can you tell me what impresses most when you visited our showroom just now?
  • 如果赶时间,我建议吃意大利粉或者鸡丝炒饭。
    If you are in a hurry, I would recommend the Spaghetti or shredded chicken fried rice.
  • 可以从中倾听木铃和巨钟时而低沉、时而刺耳的唱和;
    You can follow the dialogue, by turns grave and shrill, of the treble and the bass;
  • 您的油炸虾米丸。
    Your fried shrimp balls.
  • 您喜欢鱼还是虾?
    Do you prefer fish or shrimp?
  • 再尝一下这份虾。
    Please try the shrimp this time.
  • 麻烦给我搛点虾仁色拉好吗?
    May I trouble you for some shrimp salad?
  • 是不是边等边吃点虾仁色拉?
    Would you like some shrimp salad while you are waiting?
  • 桂:纳桑先生,为了欢迎再次来访,今天晚上,我想请去东来顺吃涮羊肉。知道,那是鲜羊肉在开水里涮就吃。
    Mr Masen, in honour of your second visit, I'd like to invite you to have "Shuan Yangrou" at Dong-Lai-Shun Restaurant this evening, you know it is instant-boiled mutton.
  • 夏洛克:[向安冬尼奥]好,好先生:是哪一阵好风把尊驾吹了来啦?
    Shylock [To Antonio] Rest you fair, good signor; Your worship was the last man in our mouths.
  • 我是一个普通的中国妇女,现在躺在病床上流着眼泪给写信。
    I’m an ordinary Chinese woman writing you this letter in tears on my sickbed.
  • 看到那座坟墓了吗?”
    'You saw the grave?'