Chinese English Sentence:
  • 慷慨的分发礼物;批评家们的赞扬很慷慨;慷慨的礼物;他爸爸给了他半美元,他给他四分之一美元,他认为他们都很大方;过多的赞美;毫不吝惜的慷慨;他那大方的捐献;呼吁对英国的慷慨帮助。
    distributed gifts with a lavish hand; the critics were lavish in their praise; a munificent gift; his father gave him a half-dollar and his mother a quarter and he thought them munificent; prodigal praise; unsparing generosity; his unstinted devotion; called for unstinting aid to Britain.
  • 妈妈让我去剪草坪。
    My mother asked me to mow the lawn.
  • 妈妈,我要走了。
    I'm leaving now, mum.
  • 她踮着脚尖免得她听见她。
    she tiptoed lest her mother should hear her.
  • 不会让我去看电影的。
    My mother wouldn't let me go to the film.
  • 王子不知道如何才能释放囚犯,妖怪遂告诉他一条妙计:让小王子去找他母亲,让给他抓头发里的虱子。
    Now the prince did not know how to release the prisoner. But the sprite told him a secret plan. The boy should go to his mother and ask her to search his hair for lice.
  • 做的菜我都喜欢。
    Whatever my mother cooks is to my liking.
  • 告诉他不要在回家的路上逗留。
    Mother told him not to linger on the way home.
  • 最先被收养的那只小羚羊则没有这么幸运,在它被"狮"收养两周后的一天,一只饥饿的雄狮子趁"狮"打盹的间隙,将这只小羚羊变成了自己的盘中美味。
    Oryx number one was not so lucky. The lioness managed to protect it for two weeks before a hungry male lion with a traditional diet seized the baby while the lioness was napping.
  • 莱拉纳说小羚羊跟在自己亲生母亲的身后不舍离去,但是"狮"最终还是将小羚羊追了回来,带在自己的身边。
    Leirana said the calf tried to follow its mother, but was pursued by the lioness who eventually won "her" baby back.
  • 动物看管员们说这只刚刚被"狮"收养的小狮子看上去身体状况不错,很健壮,但是由于跟在狮身边缺少食物,第二只被收养的小羚羊已经被看管员从母狮子身边带走。
    Wardens said the latest adoptee looked well and strong. Oryx number two was taken away from the lioness after its condition deteriorated from lack of food.
  • "小羚羊走到它母亲的身边,开始吮吸乳汁,大概过了三分钟,母狮子朝它们走去,羚羊就被吓跑了。"
    "The calf went to its mother and started suckling for about three minutes, then the lioness ran toward them and the mother oryx ran away."
  • 他们听她亲口讲的。
    They heard from her mother's lips.
  • 把她要买的东西列了张表。
    Mother listed the items she wanted to buy.
  • 她突然很想去看望刘大
    She had a sudden longing to go and see Aunt Liu.
  • 李妈又止住不说了。
    Li-ma again stopped abruptly.
  • 当他的叫他不要哭的时候,那小孩哭得更加厉害了。
    The child cried all the louder when his mother asked him to stop.
  • 我想起我打碎最心爱的上菜用的瓷碗后,她还是一如既往地爱我;
    I thought of Mom loving me after I broke her favorite china serving bowl.
  • “她和小狗之间形成了一种特殊的联结,露面给了她耍活下去的动力。”那女孩的解释说。
    "She formed a special bond with the puppy and Lucy gave her a reason to live," her mother explained.
  • 前天廿八号,即旧历三月初十日,你生日,美瑜夫妇往新加坡渡假未返;
    Your mother celebrated her birthday on the 28th, the day before yesterday, the 10th day of the 3rd month of the Lunar calendar. Mei-yu and her husband were on vacation in Singapore and had not returned;
  • 费尔浦司教授又说:「我永远不会忘记,姑所讲的那些话。
    And William Lyon Phelps added: "I never forgot my aunt’s remark.
  • “别说了,妈!
    `Hold your tongue, Ma!'
  • 对不起,,那不过是小事情一桩。
    If you please ma'ma, it was a very little one.
  • “李妈,你来了吗!
    "Is that you, Li-ma?
  • ,什么叫做生日呢?”
    "Ma, what is 'birthday'?"
  • “你的话靠得住吗,
    "Are you quite sure, Ma'am?
  • 是这村上的稳婆。
    Li-ma was the village mid-wife.
  • 肚皮裂开,妈不痛?
    The tummy split open, ma not painful?
  • 我把墨水打翻了,对我非常生气。
    Ma was mad with me for spilling the ink.
  • 为我回家迟了而发火。
    Mother gets mad with me for coming home late.
  • "去商场?真的吗,?"13岁的米雪儿问。她妹妹,3岁的尼科尔在一旁看着。
    The mall? Really,Mom?” 13 year old Michelle asks her mother as her sister Nicole,three,looks on.
  • 说我的病一定会好的,但她可能说错了。
    Mama said my illness would go away, but she could be wrong.