Chinese English Sentence:
  • 谢谢您的好意。
    How kind of you.
  • 我无法表达对的感谢。
    I can't thank you enough.
  • 不知说什么才能感谢
    I have no words to thank you.
  • 耽误时间,实在对不起。
    Thanks for your time.
  • 感谢为我做的一切。
    Thanks for everything.
  • 感谢为我做的一切。
    Thanks for all you've done.
  • 感谢为我做的一切。
    Thank you for all of your kindness.
  • 不管怎么都要谢谢
    Thank you anyway.
  • 谢谢的建议,可是我们有其他计划。
    Thanks for offering, but I have other plans.
  • 能这样说,我非常感谢。
    Thanks for saying so.
  • 能这样说,我非常感谢。
    It's nice of you to say so.
  • 谢谢您邀请我。
    Thanks for inviting me.
  • 感谢您做的一切。
    Thank you for everything.
  • 能帮助,我非常高兴。
    I'm glad I could help.
  • 谢谢您救了我一命。
    Thanks, you saved my life!
  • 请您原谅我的失礼。
    Please forgive my rudeness.
  • 我不知该怎样向道歉。
    I don't know how to apologize to you.
  • 我不知该怎样向道歉。
    I can't express how sorry I am.
  • 我不知该怎样向道歉。
    Words can't express how sorry I am.
  • 我不知该怎样向道歉。
    I have no words to apologize to you.
  • 真对不起,给添麻烦了。
    I'm sorry to trouble you.
  • 实在对不起,让费心了。
    I'm really sorry for troubling you.
  • 抱歉,让您久等了。
    I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
  • 我帮您收大衣吧。
    Let me get your coat for you.
  • 我很喜欢您的公寓。
    I like your apartment.
  • 现在您有空吗?
    Do you have a minute?
  • 现在您有空吗?
    Can I talk to you for a minute?
  • 我能跟说几句话吗?
    Can I talk to you for a minute?
  • 我帮您一把吧!
    Can I give you a hand?
  • 这得归功于您呀!
    All the credit goes to you.
  • 这得归功于您呀!
    You deserve all the credit.
  • 这完全都得归功于呀!
    All the credit goes to you.