Chinese English Sentence:
  • "当这位政党领袖结束演讲离开大厅时,一大群支持者围住他呼。"
    "When he left the hall after his speech, the party leader was mobbed by his supporters."
  • 庆祝停战的人们象一群狂的暴民。
    People celebrating the armistice behaved like an orgiastic mob.
  • 老人喜欢穿软皮鞋。
    Old people like to wear moccasins.
  • ”“喜打击别人的家伙包括那些让你感到自惭形秽的人,责备你的人和嘲笑你的追求的人。”
    "Emotional vampires include people who put you down, criticize you, and mock your aspirations."
  • 我喜妈妈和爸爸的这种互相关怀,互相照顾的方式。
    I like how my mom and dad take care of each other.
  • 这是一个庄严而又令人振奋的历史时刻。香港与中华人民共和国在分开一百五十六年后团聚,这是全球华人都感到欣、喜悦和自豪的日子。
    It was a momentous and historic event, as Hong Kong was re-united with the People's Republic of China after more than one hundred and fifty-six years of separation. It is a time for celebration, and a time of pride and satisfaction, for Chinese people all over the world.
  • 刻板的仪态;刻板的迎;向君主刻板地鞠躬
    A formal manner; a formal greeting; a formal bow to the monarch.
  • 个人能力:“我喜努力地工作--我经常告诉我的员工:一个人应该期待着星期一的到来。
    Personal strengths: "I like to work hard--I tell our employees that they should look forward to Mondays.
  • 劣等狗一种被视为低劣的或不受迎的狗;杂种狗
    A dog considered to be inferior or undesirable; a mongrel.
  • 我母亲的狗只是一条杂种的老狗,但是她很喜它。
    My mother's dog is only an old mongrel but she thinks the world of him.
  • 我不喜我那单调乏味的工作。
    I do not like my monotonous work.
  • “我喜这名称,”他说,“卞福汝赛过主教大人。”
    "I like that name," said he. "Bienvenu makes up for the Monseigneur."
  • 当我询问爱玛对新的市政厅的看法时,她改变了立场,说她是喜的,尽管她以前曾说过她认为那是一个怪物。
    When I asked Emma about her views on the new town hall she shifted her ground and said she liked it, although previously she had said she thought it was a monstrosity.
  • 我喜月光奏鸣曲,但我不喜吃早饭时听。什么事都得有时间和地点。
    I love the Moonlight Sonata, but I should hate to hear it at breakfast! There's a time and place for everything.
  • 迎您到广交会来,莫特先生。但愿您在交易会上会很开心。
    Welcome to the guangzhou fair, mr. moot. Wish you'll have a wonderful time at the fair.
  • 迎您到广交会来,莫特先生。但愿您在交易会上会很开心。
    Welcome to the Guangzhou fair, Mr. Moot. Wish you 'll have a wonderful time at the fair.
  • 我不喜溜冰,而且冰也太薄。
    I don't like skating; moreover, the ice is too thin.
  • 我喜欢在上午。
    I prefer the morning.
  • 每个人都会死;每个政党都是受迎的;对成功抱以最大的希望;种种获胜的机会。
    every person is mortal; every party is welcome; had every hope of success; every chance of winning.
  • 我们站了一整晚;吃光了所有的食物;人总是要死的;任何政党都是受迎的。
    we sat up all night; ate all the food; all men are mortal; all parties are welcome.
  • 我最喜最后那首歌。
    I like the last song most.
  • 大多数的蔬菜我都喜
    I like most vegetables.
  • 大多数南方人喜吃。
    Most southerners like them.
  •  在三、四岁时,女孩子经常喜装扮成"妈妈":穿妈妈的衣服,用妈妈的化妆品,学妈妈的样子做饭……
    When a girl is 3-4 years old they love to "dress up" in their mothers' clothes, put on their mothers' makeup, cook, and do whatever else their mother does.
  • 母亲们喜炫耀自己的孩子。
    Mothers like to show their babies off.
  • 当母亲的都喜夸耀自己的女儿。
    Mothers all like to show off their daughters.
  • 炫耀自己婴儿的母亲们。
    Mothers who like to show their babies off
  • 他虚应故事迎一下她的朋友,转眼就离开了房间。
    He went through the motions of welcoming her friends but then quickly left the room.
  • 我不喜这部电影,实际上我一向都不喜恐怖片。
    I didn't enjoy the movie, and so far as that is concerned, I never like horror movies.
  • 我不喜这部影片,实际上,我从来就不喜恐怖影片。
    I don't enjoy the movie, and as far as that is concerned, I never like horror movies.
  • 我确实喜这部电影。
    I really enjoyed that movie!
  • 大家都喜看好电影。
    Almost everyone enjoys a good movie.