Chinese English Sentence:
  • 你喜看足球比赛吗?
    Do you like to watch football matches?
  • 我不喜化学,就象你讨厌数学一样。
    Just as you hate math, so I dislike chemistry.
  • 他写道:“亲爱的布什总统先生,我最喜的功课是数学。
    He said," Dear Mister President Bush.My favorite subject is math.
  • 数学是我最喜的科目之一。
    Mathematics is my favorite subject.
  • 这种雄鸟在与雌鸟交尾以前要跳一种交舞.
    The male bird performs a sort of mating dance before copulating with the female.
  • 这种雄鸟在与雌鸟交尾以前要跳一种交
    The male bird performs a sort of mating dance before copulating with the female
  • 年轻人啊,万一她问及你喜
    Young man, if she asks you if you like her hair that way, beware; The woman has already committed matrimony in her heart.
  • 年轻人啊,万一她问及你喜他那发型不,当心呀;那女人已存心(跟你)结婚哩。
    Young man, if she ask you if you like her hair that way, beware; the woman have already commit matrimony in her heart.
  • 罗伯特44岁了尚未结婚,很显然他不是那种像鸭子喜水那样想结婚的人。
    As Robert had reached the age of forty-four without getting married, it was obvious that he was not the sort of man who takes to matrimony like a duck to water.
  • “马特”我大叫着,紧紧地拥抱着他,“我喜花。”
    “Oh, Matt,” I cried, hugging him hard “I love flowers!
  • 我们更喜硬一点的垫子。
    We prefer to have a hard mattress.
  • 马西姆似乎特别喜她。
    Maxim seems to be particularly fond of her.
  • 中美州是那些喜远离喧嚣人群的旅行者的理想之地。对他们而言,那里埋藏着太多的秘密宝藏,其中包括远古玛雅人的遗址。
    Central American is home to many secret treasures for tourists who like to avoid the crowds, including numerous ancient Maya settlements.
  • 我喜皮手套,但要真正的皮货,不要人造革的垃圾货。
    I prefer leather gloves – the real McCoy, not plastic rubbish.
  • 我知道你喜我,感到很高兴
    It makes me feel good to know you like me
  • 小羊在草地上欢跳。
    Lambs gamboled in the meadow.
  • 我总是喜欢晚餐。
    I always enjoy my evening meal.
  • 您喜欢这些菜吗?
    Are you enjoying your meal?
  • 你喜欢这顿饭吗?
    Do you like the meal?
  • 我喜滑雪, 同时也知道这非常危险。
    I like skiing and in the meantime, I know it is very dangerous.
  • 我不喜那家新开的饭店,那里的饭菜一般,服务又是差,但价格却非常高。
    I don't like that new restaurant; they charge fancy prices for mediocre food and poor service.
  • 爱丽丝忧郁地对自己说,“这里好像没有一个喜她的,唉,只有我知道她是世界上最好的猫!
    she said to herself in a melancholy tone. `Nobody seems to like her, down here, and I'm sure she's the best cat in the world!
  • 我喜那绷紧的琴弓拉过琴弦时发出的柔美圆润的声音。
    I loved the mellow sound of the firm bow drawn across the strings.
  • 我喜那首歌,它有悦耳的旋律。
    I like that song; it has a pleasant melody.
  • 孩子们喜巧克力的味道。
    the candy left him with a bad taste; the melon had a delicious taste.
  • 会员不断增多、广受迎的俱乐部
    A popular club with a growing membership
  • 习惯:喜《纽约邮政》和《人民》报刊,不喜邮件、计算机和备忘录。
    Habits: Loves the New York Post and People. Hates E-mail, computers, memos.
  • 他从很小的时候起就喜摆弄机器。装收音机啦,修理发动机啦,等等。
    Ever since he was very young, he has enjoyed tinkering about, making radios, mending engines, and so on.
  • 我很喜那顿饭,更不用说席间的谈话了。
    I enjoyed the meal, not to mention(without mentioning) the conversation.
  • 我就是喜在花园里瞎转。
    I love just messing about in the garden.
  • 我有一个喜用的比喻,就是‘扶手’。
    The metaphor I like is that of handrails.
  • 那时,表示不合某人胃口的比喻说法多半源于食物或饮料,比如可能是‘notmypotofbeer’(不是我想喝的那罐啤酒),或富人阶层可能说‘notmyglassofwine’(不是我喜喝的那杯葡萄酒)。
    A more likely metaphor then, derived from food or drink for something not to one’s taste, would have been, say, ‘not my pot of beer’, or among the well-to-do classes ‘not my glass of wine’.