Chinese English Sentence:
  • 好了,祝您愉快!
    Okay. Have a nice stay.
  • 好了,祝您愉快!
    Okay. Have a nice trip.
  • 麻烦给我换一下现金。
    Would you cash this, please?
  • 能给我换成现金吗?
    Could you cash this, please?
  • 能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗?
    Could you cash this traveler's check?
  • 能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗?
    Would you cash these traveler's checks?
  • 能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗?
    Can you change these traveler's checks?
  • 这是您的账单。
    Here's your bill.
  • 这是您的账单。
    Here's your check.
  • 您要几个杯子?
    How many cups would you like?
  • 请告诉我的房间号码。
    Your room number, please.
  • 您肯定没有吗?
    Are you sure about that?
  • 请告诉我叫什么名字?
    May I have your name, please.
  • 能派人给修理一下儿吗?
    Could you send someone to fix it?
  • 能叫一位服务员来一趟吗?
    Could you send someone up?
  • 祝您圣诞愉快!
    Have a Merry Christmas.
  • 祝您圣诞愉快!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas.
  • 我对您深表同情!
    I sympathize with you.
  • 谢谢您的关心!
    Thank you for your concern.
  • 谢谢您一直鼓励我。
    Thank you for your support.
  • 为了您的健康(干杯)!
    Here's to your health!
  • 祝您成功!
    Break a leg!
  • 祝您成功!
    Knock'em dead!
  • 祝您成功!
    Good luck!
  • 祝您成功!
    Go get'em!
  • 祝您成功!
    Go get them!
  • 请不要特地为我而麻烦吧。
    Please don't go out of your way.
  • 我不想给您添麻烦。
    I don't want to put you out.
  • 我不想给您添麻烦。
    I don't want to bother you.
  • 我不想给您添麻烦。
    I don't want to cause you trouble.
  • 您就住下吧。
    You're welcome to stay.
  • 不,我不想给添麻烦。
    I don't want to put you out.