Chinese English Sentence:
  • 顺着这条马路一直到一个丁字路口。
    Go straight down the street until you reach a T-junction.
  • 象群排成纵队离开,进了丛林。
    The elephants filed away into the jungle.
  • 别泄气!我们会活着出丛林的。
    Chin up! We'll get out of the jungle alive.
  • 我们看过朱庇特怎样化成一头公牛驮了腓尼基国王阿革诺耳的女儿欧罗巴。
    We have seen how Jupiter, under the disguise of a bull, had carried away Europa, the daughter of Agenor, King of Phoenicia.
  • 可他立即国目前的急需驱了万花筒一样的回忆。
    But he swiftly dismissed the kaleidoscope of memory, oppressed by the urgent need of the present.
  • 印度两个由狼抚养的女孩卡玛拉和阿玛拉1921年在米德纳布尔的丛林中被人发现时,四肢着地行
    Kamala and Amala, the wolf girls of India, emerged on all fours from the jungles of Midnapore in 1921.
  • 邓:如果戈尔巴乔夫在消除中苏间三大障碍,特别是在促使越南停止侵略柬埔寨和从柬埔寨撤军问题上出扎扎实实的一步,我本人愿意跟他见面。
    Deng: If Gorbachev takes a solid step towards the removal of the three major obstacles in Sino-Soviet relations, particularly if he urges Vietnam to end its aggression in Kampuchea and withdraw its troops from there, I for my part will be ready to meet him.
  • 凯伦沿着墙顶时,她感到骇怕。她想她会掉下去的。
    It sent chills up and down Karen's spine when she walked along the top of the wall. She thought she'd fall off.
  • 时钟敲响两点半,说明我们的15分钟到了,此时凯瑟琳的手慢慢滑落到膝上,博转身出房间。
    As the clock chimed half past two,marking the end of our fifteen minutes,Katherine's hand gently slid back into her lap,and Beau turned to walk out the door.
  • 每一次当我想要从我已对其绝望的人的身旁开时,我就想起博对凯瑟琳和对我那始终如一的爱的力量。
    Each time I am ready to walk away from a person on whom I've given up,I am reminded of the power of Beau's loving persistence with Katherine and with me.
  • “有时从低垂的枝桠上/金翅雀一只只跳下来…/然后立即飞,好象受一时奇想的激发”(约翰·济慈)
    "Sometimes goldfinches one by one will drop/From low-hung branches.../Then off at once, as in a wanton freak"(John Keats).
  • 一直朝前到教堂了。
    Keep straight on until you get to the church.
  • 你的表走得准吗?
    Does your watch keep time?
  • 靠左走。
    Keep to the left.
  • 看守想去抓那个淘气的小孩,可是他逃了。
    The keeper tried to catch him, but the mischievous boy bunked off.
  • 开,你们这些小孩子!”店主嚷道:“你们使真正的顾客无法近前来。”
    “Beat it, you kids,” shouted the shop-keeper. “You’re keeping the proper customers away.”
  • 我拿-张画作纪念,你有意见吗?
    Would you mind if I took one of the pictures as a keepsake?
  • 1991年,特拉沃尔塔与女演员凯莉·普雷斯顿结婚,他的家庭生活终于上正轨。
    Travolta's home life finally fell into place when he wed actress Kelly Preston in 1991;
  • kelly说:"savagebeast公司的这项技术就在了别人前面一步,这个搜索引擎将会把你导向你喜爱的音乐,而非搜索某个歌手的所有歌曲。"
    "But this [technology] goes a step further," said Kelly. "It steers you toward categories of music that you like, rather than just artists."
  • 但是我和我的夫人可是经常上那座山去肯尼迪中心看戏呀。
    But my wife and I walked up that hill to the Kennedy Center many times.
  • 3月15日,她的努力终于取得了成果。在经历了超过18年的牢狱之灾后,肯尼终于在妹妹的陪同下出马萨诸塞州的剑桥法庭,重获自由之身。
    On March 15 her efforts came to fruition when, after more than 18 years behind bars, Kenny walked but of a Cambridge, Mass., court a free man, his sister at his side.
  • 他知道我们肯特的兄弟时就试图讨好我们,那副样子真好笑。
    It was amusing the way he tried to shine up to us when he realized that we were Kent's brothers.
  • 但他老走神。
    But his mind kept wandering.
  • 孩子们在看钢丝表演时都兴奋极了。
    The children were all keyed up over the show of wire-walking.
  • 孩子们在看钢丝表演时都紧张极了。
    The children were all keyed up over the show of wire walking.
  • 所以,解决香港问题,我们的调子就是那时定下来的,以后实际上就是按这个调子的。
    So at that time, China set the keynote for a settlement of the Hong Kong question. And indeed we have proceeded in accordance with this keynote ever since.
  • 飞行员把固定住轮子的石块踢开,跳上轻型飞机开了。
    Kicking away the blocks holding the wheels, the pilot jumped into the light plane and flew off.
  • 诱拐,绑架用武力夺;绑架
    To carry off by force; kidnap.
  • 那个男孩儿给拐了,想想看他父母得多伤心哪
    Think how much the parents of the kidnap boy must have suffered
  • 加萨廊激烈枪战,五名巴勒斯坦人死亡。
    Heavy clashes in Gaza; 5 Palestinians killed overall.
  • 我走乏了。
    My legs are killing me.
  • 我们只走了1公里。
    We only went one kilometer.