Chinese English Sentence:
  • 罗纳尔多喜吃甜食,每次回家总拿着块蛋糕或棒棒糖。
    Ronaldo loved sweets, and every time he came back home with a cake or lollipop in his hand.
  • 琼是一个优秀的棒球投手,但他不喜和其他队员合作。
    John is a good pitcher, but he is a lone wolf.
  • 虽然她是个喜单独行动的人,但我们大家都非常喜她。
    Although she is a lone wolf, we all like her very much.
  • 他是不喜和别人合伙的,他宁愿单干。
    He's not the sort to enter into partnership. He prefers to play a lone hand.
  • 生活中有乐,也有痛苦。
    the pain of loneliness.
  • 男人们不喜谈论孤独,但这并不意味着他们从来没有孤独。
    The fact that men do not like to talk about loneliness does not mean that they never feel lonely.
  • 他受到了我所见到的最长时间的起立鼓掌
    He got the longest stand ovation I have ever seen
  • 我不反对朋友们偶尔在一起乐一下,但要有分寸,不能放荡。
    I don’t mind a little fun every now and then among friends, but I draw the line at looseness.
  • 空中小姐:迎你乘坐开往洛杉矶的确良217次航班。
    Welcome to Flight 217 now departing for Los Angeles.
  • 我非常喜欢他。
    I like him quite a lot.
  • 他非常喜欢丽塔。
    He likes Rita a lot.
  • 我很喜欢。
    I like it a lot.
  • 许多人喜欢集邮。
    Lots of people like stamp collecting.
  • 你不喜同人们接触。
    Do you like lots of free time?
  • 他喜紧张又富有刺激性场面的电影。
    He likes movies with lots of action.
  • 男孩子们高声欢呼。
    The boys cheered loudly.
  • “我也弄不明白,可我确实喜与你在一起。”路易丝说道,“你的确与众不同。
    Louise said, "l wonder why, but I do so much enjoy being with you. Somehow you seem different.
  • 路易丝安那州一港口和最大城市;位于路易丝安那州东南部密西西比河河口;世纪后期摇滚乐发源于此地的黑人音乐;每年庆祝一次狂节。
    a port and largest city in Louisiana; located in southeastern Louisiana near the mouth of the Mississippi river; jazz originated among black musicians in the late 19th century; Mardi Gras is celebrated here each year.
  • 他上百货大楼时,总喜靠在柜台上和女店员像老熟人一样聊聊,问些套近乎的问题。
    If he visited a department store it was to lounge familiarly over the counter and ask some leading questions.
  • 但如果父亲是一个冷漠、喜挑剔或者心不在焉的人,女儿会感到自己不太可爱或者缺乏魅力。
    But if the father is cold, critical or absent, the daughter will tend to feel she's not very lovable or attractive.
  • 我喜欢她, 但不爱她。
    I like her, but feel no affection for her.
  • 玛丽亚喜欢读书。
    Maria loves reading.
  • 我们老板喜骑自行车去郊游。
    Our boss loves to bike for an excursion.
  • 我喜欢上海。
    I love Shanghai.
  • 你喜欢绘画吗?
    Do you love painting?
  • 我喜欢这个饭馆。
    I love this restaurant.
  • 他们并不热爱自己的工作,感到工作乏味。他们之所以看重自己的工作,是因为别人获得的没有他们那么多。所以,不管这个工作多么让人不喜,多么无聊,他们都不在乎——这正是人类承受的最严酷的痛苦之一。
    Loveless work, boring work, work valued only because others haven't got even that much, however loveless and boring -- this is one of the harshest human miseries.
  • 爱的充满或表示喜的感情的,表示深情的;喜爱的和温柔的
    Having or showing fond feelings or affection; loving and tender.
  • 她不喜低领[露胸]衣, 但她喜低口鞋。
    She doesn't like low dresses, but she likes low shoes.
  • 外宾:我喜睡在下铺。
    I prefer the lower one.
  • 我们特别喜读鲁迅的杂文。
    We like to read Lu Xun's essays in particular.
  • 我特别喜读关于鲁迅的文章和鲁迅写的文章。
    I was particularly interested in the aricles on and by Lu Xun.