Chinese English Sentence:
  • 到第三个交叉往左拐。
    Turn left at the third crossing.
  • 在街口比较容易。
    It's easier at the crossing.
  • 我要在十字路下车。
    I'll get off at the crossing.
  • 这条路在经过平面交叉道後岔开了。
    The road branches after the level-crossing.
  • 你看十字路的女警。
    Look at the policewoman at the crossing.
  • 一种使用地下道或天桥的交叉路
    a crossing that uses an underpass or overpass.
  • 路标通常放置在十字路,安有为行人指明方向的路牌的柱子
    A post with a sign giving directions for travelers, usually placed at a crossroad.
  • 到十字路取左边的岔道。
    Take the left fork at the crossroads.
  • 照直走,走到第一个交叉路右转
    Just follow your nose until you reach the first crossroad, and then turn right
  • 能,一直走到交叉路,然后向左转弯,向前走,直到您看到一座20层的大楼,这家电影院就在它旁边,您不会找不到的。
    Yes, just go straight till you reach a crossroad, then turn right and walk until you see a 20-storey building. The movie theater is just next to it. You can't miss it.
  • 事故就发生在十字路
    The accident took place at the crossroads.
  • 如果你在下一个拐弯处向右拐,你就能在大十字路处拦住他们。
    If you take the next turning to the right, you'll be able to head them off at the big crossroads.
  • 当你走到十字路时,向右拐。
    Bear right when you reach the crossroads.
  • 到达十字路前你要减速。
    Slow down before you reach the crossroads.
  • 许多车辆在十字路被堵成一团。
    Many cars were clustered together on the crossroads.
  • 她的车在十字路与一卡车相撞。
    Her car came into collision with a lorry at the crossroads.
  • 在十字路向左转,然后只要一直往前走。
    Turn left at the crossroads and then just follow your nose.
  • 由于事故,很多汽车被堵在十字路
    Many vehicles were backed up at the crossroads because of the accident.
  • 偏僻的十字路;寂寞的撤退;通向一个人迹罕至的湖的一条小径。
    a lonely crossroads; a solitary retreat; a trail leading to an unfrequented lake.
  • 这条路不对,我们必须往回走到十路,然后财试试看。
    This isn’t the right way; we’ll have to double-back to the crossroads and try again.
  • 你得回转走到第二个交叉路向左转,之后再问一下。
    You'll have to turn around and walk to the second crossroads, turn left and then ask again.
  • 你一直走到十字路,然后在绿灯处向左拐弯——至此,你听懂了没有?
    You go straight over at the crossroads and then turn left at the traffic lights-are you with me so far?
  • 如果你在下一个转弯处向右转,你就能在大的交叉路拦住他们。
    If you take the next turning to the right , you will be able to head them off at the big crossroads.
  • 整个人群异同声叫了起来。
    went up from the crowd.
  • ,要不我就砸烂你的脑袋。
    Shut up or I'll crown you.
  • 实践证明,中国实施的人和计划生育方案取得了成功。
    Practice has shown that China's population and family planning programme has been crowned with success.
  • 阿拉莫戈多新墨西哥州中部偏南的城市,位于斯克鲁塞斯东北部。第一枚原子弹于1945年7月16日在该城西北部的怀特桑德导弹试验场爆炸。人24,024
    A city of south-central New Mexico northeast of Las Cruces. The first atomic bomb was exploded in a test on July16,1945, at the White Sands Missile Range northwest of the city. Population,24, 024.
  • 你不准对不会说话的牲凶狠残忍。
    You mustn't be cruel to dumb animals.
  • 几只武装民船经常在这个海峡的进附近巡航。
    Several privateer often cruise near the entrance of the channel.
  • 虽然驱逐舰舰长知道敌人8英寸径的炮的火力远远超过他的舰载火力,但他还是决心与敌人的巡洋舰交战。
    The captain of the destroyer prepared to engage the cruiser, although he knew the enemy's eight-inch guns were more than a match for his limited fire power.
  • 它香酥可,挺好吃的。
    It's crumbly and delicious.
  • 你喝完咖啡后,跪下去把掉在地毯上的饼屑都捡起来,待到所有的饼屑都进入你的中和食道,那才算是吃完了整个饼。”
    And you -- after you drink the coffee, get down on your knees and gather up the crumbs of the dry cake from the rug. Only after all the crumbs have come into your mouth, and your gullet, will all the cake be eaten."