那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。 That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。 This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。 In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏? Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?
您昨天说价格定为每公吨60英镑c.i.f.布鲁塞尔。 You said yesterday that the price was $60/mt, c.i.f. brussels.
请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 I beg your pardon?
期待您的光临。 We look forward to your visit.
您觉得这个怎么样子 What do you think of this one?
希望您在这儿过的愉快。 I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。 You're welcome to stay with us next time.
您忘了写离店日期了。 You forget to write down the date of your departure.
您能告诉我行李的最大重量限额是多少吗? Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?
“您先请”是礼貌 "After you" is good manners.
您打算住多久? How long will you be staying?
我们盼望下周二见到您。 And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
您能慢一点儿说吗? Would you slow down, please?
您能慢一点儿说吗? Please say it more slowly.
您能填一下儿这张表吗? Could you fill out this form?
您能填一下儿这张表吗? Please fill out this form.
请您写一下被盗经过。 Please give me a report on the theft.
请您写一下被盗经过。 Please fill out a report on the theft.
您对什么感兴趣? What are your interests?
您对什么感兴趣? What are you interested in?
您对什么感兴趣? What kind of things are you interested in?
您对什么感兴趣? What do you like?
您能给我们照张相吗 Would you take a picture for us?
您能给我们照张相吗 Will you take a picture of us?
您带走吗 Will that be to go?
您带走吗 Take-out?
您是在这儿吃吗 Will you be eating here?
这附近您能推荐家好吃的饭馆吗? Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?