Chinese English Sentence:
  • 我喜吃龙虾, 但它不适宜于我的健康。
    I like lobster but it does not like me.
  • 我喜欢香蕉。
    I like bananas.
  • 你喜你们的老师吗?
    Do you like your teacher?
  • 你喜什么?我喜这个。
    What do you like? I like this.
  • 正象你喜音乐那样,我喜诗歌。
    As you like music, so I like poetry.
  • 这样做的猪肉你喜吗?
    How do you like pork cooked like this?
  • 有人喜咖啡,然而也有人喜茶。
    Some people like coffee, whereas others like tea.
  • 我喜吃龙虾,但它不宜于我的健康。
    I like lobster but it does not like me.
  • 他不喜那样地受到过分的赞扬。
    He does not like to be overpraised like that.
  • 他喜欢吗?
    Do he like it?
  • 你喜欢它吗?
    Do you like it?
  • 我真的很喜欢。
    I do like it.
  • 你一定会喜欢的。
    You would like it.
  • 他挺讨人喜,就是有点无聊。
    He's likeable enough, but a bit boring.
  • 杰尔斯在很多方面都是一个招人喜的小伙子,但恐怕有些纵酒。
    Charles is a very likeable fellow in many ways, but I'm afraid he's rather given to raising the elbows.
  • 自从他是小孩时,他就喜狗。
    He has liked dogs since he was a child.
  • 她喜听孩子们谈话。
    She liked to listen to children talk.
  • 少年时我喜踢足球。
    When I was in my teens, I liked playing football.
  • 我非常喜欢它。
    I liked it very much.
  • 喜欢这种市场吗?
    Liked the market, did you?
  • 喜欢这个派对吧?
    Liked the party, did you?
  • 她们愿意别人喜她;
    They like to be liked;
  • 她喜欢看孩子们玩。
    She liked to watch children play.
  • 大家都喜这位老师。
    The teacher is liked by everybody.
  • 我一直很喜看电视。
    I've always liked/loved watching TV.
  • 我从未喜过他的兄弟。
    I've never liked her brother.
  • 我从不喜欢西餐。
    I've never liked western food.
  • 我想你不喜游泳啊。
    I didn't think you liked swimming.
  • 她喜欢,我很高兴。
    I'm pleased to hear she liked it.
  • 他最不喜欢那本书。
    He liked that book least of all.
  • 他喜在赛马上下赌注。
    he liked to bet on the ponies.
  • 他喜和年轻人一道工作。
    He liked to work with young people.