您Chinese English Sentence:
| - 那个时间您方便吗?
Is that time convenient for you? - 我们期待着您的到来
We'll be waiting for you. - 我们将等着您来。
I'm looking forward to meeting you - 我期待与您见面。
See you soon. - 我想约个时间见您。
I'd like to make an appointment to see you. - 我想去见您。
I'd like to come and see you - 我能不能和您本人谈谈那件事?
Would it be possible for me to talk to you in person about that? - 如果方面的话,我想尽早去见您。
I'd like to see you at your earliest possible convenience. - 如果方便的话,我们能不能尽早和您见面,再讨论一下这件事的细节?
I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet at your earliest convenience and discuss the matter in a little more detail. - 是我去拜访您,还是您到这里来看我们的机械装置?
Should I visit you, or would you like to come over here and see our setup? - 您要不要来我的办公室?
Would you like to come to my office? - 什么时候您方便呢?
What time would be convenient for you? - 什么时候您方便呢?
When is it convenient for you? - 什么时候您方便呢?
When would it be most convenient for you? - 请稍等。我将为您转接。
One moment please. I'll transfer you. - 没问题,明天上午10点我在办公室等您。
Sure, I'll be expecting to see you at 10 a.m. tomorrow in my office - 您好,李先生。我是玛丽。
Hello. Mr.Li. It's Mary. - 恐怕这个星期我们的确没有人手,李先生,我其实很想见您,可是却没有时间了。
I'm afraid we're really staffed this week, Mr.Li. I'd like to meet you, but I'm sorry I really can't - 您的意思不打算见我了吗?
Are you telling me you're not going to meet with me? - 好的!到时我去您办公室。
OK, I'll go to your office at that time. - 您好,我是杰克。是关于和张先生今天下午会面是事。发生一件意想不到的事,恐怕约会不得不改期了,很抱歉。
Hello, this is jack. I'm calling about the appointment with Mr.Zhang for this afternoon. Something's just come up, I'm afraid the appointment will have to be rescheduled. I'm very sorry about the change. - 非常感谢。您觉得明天上午对他合适吗?
You're very kind to say so. Thank you. Do you think tomorrow morning would suit him? - 我理解。您认为我明天下午什么时间可以来见他?
I understand. When do you think I can come and see him tomorrow afternoon? - 我来查一查。明天下午他从两点开始有时间,您认为这个时间对您方便吗?
Please let me check……..Tomorrow afternoon….Yes, he'll be free from 2:00 on tomorrow afternoon. do you think it's convenient for you? - 您好!这里是ABC公司吗?
Hello. Is this the ABC Company? - 早上好!是的!这里是ABC公司,请问您有什么事?
Good morning. Yes, this is ABC Company. May I help you? - 您应该是要找我们国际销售部的
I suppose the person you want is Bill Smith of our International Marketing Department. Please wait a minute, I'll put you through. - 谢谢您。我就找他!
Thank you! I will speak to him. - 史密斯先生,很高兴和您通话。我是中国M&H公司的刘放。想要接受本公司的新产品给贵公司,不知道您是否有兴趣?您听说过本公司的挂地毯吗?
Nice to speak to you, Mr.Smith.My name is Liufang from M&H Company, a company in China. I called because I was wondering if your company would be interested in a new product we have developed. Have you heard about our “tapestry”? - 在您了解商品之后,我们能否有机会见面并讨论商品进入美国的市场的可能性?
After you study them, would I have an opportunity to meet you and discuss various possibilities in the American market? - 我想与您约在5月底,不知您意下如何
I would like to make an appointment with you, possibly the latter part of May.What do you think? - 我们希望安排在6月2日。您方便吗?
We would like to meet with you on June 2nd. Is that all right with you?
|
|
|