啦Chinese English Sentence:
| - `见到你可太好啦!'她兴奋地说.
It's so marvellous to see you!' she twittered. - 她忍受不了啦。
She was unable to bear. - “那您太冒失啦!”
'This is most unwise!' - 辛德雷骂他是流氓,再也不许他跟我们一起坐,一起吃啦。
Hindley calls him a vagabond, and won't let him sit with us, nor eat with us any more; - 这回我可是守口如瓶啦。上回之所以失败,是因为在我还没有准备好行动之前,许多人就知道了我的计划。
I'm playing it close to the vest this time. I failed last time because too many people learned of my plans before I was ready to act. - 另一种产生电的现象是:通过头部穿脱一件尼龙内衣或尼龙衬衫,如果你在黑暗的房间内,你不仅可以听到噼啦的响声,而且有时可以看到由电产生的火花。
Another way to produce electricity is to pull a nylon vest or shirt over your head. In case you do this in a dark room, you may not only hear a crackle, but you may sometimes see a spark or flash of light, made by the electricity. - 我这是并排停车,检查员来啦。
Hurry up! I'm double-parked and the warden's coming. - 过去是战争年代,她孤独一人,现在和平啦。'
it was wartime, she was alone; now there is peace.' - 妈妈曾开玩笑似地说大多数爸爸都是这样过休息日:修理后门的锁啦,带孩子们去沙滩玩啦——而她许配给了一个像爱因斯坦一样不知换水龙头上的垫圈的人。
Mum used to joke that most dads spent their holidays fixing the lock on the back door, or taking their children to the beach -- trust her to go and pick an Einstein who couldn't even change a washer on a tap. - 周末就要到啦!
So the weekend is coming! - 好啦,我想我该离开了。
Well, I guess I'd better hit the road. - 好啦,我想我该离开了。
Well, I guess I 'd better hit the road. - 什么事?怎么啦?
What is the matter? What is it? - 他们大喊大叫,极力称赞,说这个主意“妙极”啦!
They set up a war-whoop of applause, and said it was 'splendid'! - 威尔逊先生返老还童啦。
Mr Wilson has cast his skin. - 我把它放哪儿啦!
I wonder where it is. - 他们对小孩子可有办法啦。
They are wonderful with kids. - 有天晚上,我和妈妈正在包裹礼物,我对妈妈说,将来我结婚以后,我一定要让我的丈夫帮着做家务,什么打扫卫生啦、洗熨衣物啦、做饭啦,等等。
One evening, my mom and I were wrapping presents, and I told her that when I got married, my husband was going to help clean, do laundry, cook, the whole bit. - 这怎么啦?[反语]这有什么不好?
What's wrong with it? - 那个女人将会哇啦哇啦一连胡说上几个小时。
That woman will yap away for hours about nothing. - 她哇啦哇啦地说了好几个小时,讲她的新衣服。
She was yapping away for hours about her new clothes. - 那人怎么啦?他看上去像是神志不清。
What's the matter with that man? He looks as if he's zonked out. - 剥掉了majesty[威严]的外皮(头尾两个字母)就成为ajest[一则笑话]啦。
Strip majesty of its exteriors(the first and last letters) and it becomes a jest. - 得啦! 看一晚上戏不会倾家荡产的.
Come on! One evening at the theatre won't break the bank. - 得啦, 得啦, 琼斯小姐, 说话要当心.
Come, come, Miss Jones, be careful what you say. - 那棵树哗啦一声倒了.
The tree fell with a great crash. - 她哗啦一声把那些盘子摔到桌上.
on the table. - 你怎么啦?
What's the matter with you? - 你怎么啦,李太太?
What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee? - 你怎么啦,李太太?
What's the matter with you? - 我们的赔偿怎么样啦?
What about our claim? - 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
I'm your lucky fellow then.
|
|
|