Chinese English Sentence:
  • “你真是个好心肠的人,我的好老
    "How good it was in you, my dear Mr. Bennet!
  • ──农庄上正要马用,我的好老,是不是?”
    They are wanted in the farm, Mr. Bennet, are not they?"
  • “我的好老,你怎么舍得这样糟蹋自己的新生亲生女儿?
    "Mr. Bennet, how can you abuse your own children in such way?
  • “办不到,我的好老,办不到,我自己还不认识他呢;
    "Impossible, Mr. Bennet, impossible, when I am not acquainted with him myself;
  • “我的好老,”太太回答道,“你怎么这样叫人讨厌!
    "My dear Mr. Bennet," replied his wife, "how can you be so tiresome!
  • “我的好老,你可不能指望这些女孩都跟她们爹妈一样的见识呀。
    "My dear Mr. Bennet, you must not expect such girls to have the sense of their father and mother.
  • 我的好老,”她一走进房间就这么说,“我们这一个晚上过得太快活了,舞会太好了。
    my dear Mr. Bennet," as she entered the room, "we have had a most delightful evening, a most excellent ball.
  • 如今想起,我不禁感到惊奇,一个大老们把自己置于如此屈辱和压力之下该需要多大勇气,他究竟是怎样做到的呀——没有痛苦,也没有埋怨。
    When I think of it now, I marvel at how much courage it must have taken for a grown man to subject himself to such indignity and stress. And at how he did it---without bitterness or complaint.
  • 你这辆老车给你带来许多麻烦。
    Your bucket of bolts brings you a lot of trouble.
  • 你什么时候把那辆老车卖掉?
    When are you going to get rid of that old bucket of bolts?
  • 路德维格·范·贝多芬1770年12月16日出生在德国波恩,12月17日受洗。他父亲和都是音乐家。
    Ludwig van Beethoven was born in Bonn ' Germany, on December 16, 1770,and was baptized on December 17. His father and grandfather were both musicians.
  • 小莉气喘吁吁地告诉我:“病了。”
    "Grandpa's taken ill," Xiao Li told me breathlessly.
  • 满面笑容地说:“我把松鼠皮送来了。”
    "I've brought you the squirrel skins," said grandad, smiling broadly.
  • 不要“做官当老”,要反对“衙门作风”,这是毛泽东同志的一些根本的思想观点,现在我们还是应该按照这些思想观点去办事。
    We should not be overlords and should guard against the arbitrary and bureaucratic ways of high officials in the yamen [government offices in feudal China].These are some of the fundamental views of Comrade Mao Zedong, and we should still act in accordance with them.
  • 出去散步时总要带根手杖
    Grandpa take along a cane when he go out for a walk
  • 出去散步时总要带根手杖
    Grandpa takes along a cane when he goes out for a walk
  • 负责喂猪,感到很自豪。
    The grandfather takes great pride in caring for the pigs.
  • 我们的牧师大叫,‘少,快来呀!
    shouted our chaplain. "Maister, coom hither!
  • 夏安回忆说:"我给我买了些高尔夫球棒,于是我就开始练打球了。"
    "My grandpa bought me some clubs and then I just started hitting," Cheyenne recalls.
  • 我们厌烦那些官老把我们支来支去。
    We were tired of being pushed around by officious civil servants.
  • 于是一个念头在我心上一闪,“在我胳臂肘旁边的那个傻瓜,用盆喝茶,用没洗过的手拿面包吃,也许就是她的丈夫:希刺克厉夫少,当然是罗。
    Then it flashed upon me--`The clown at my elbow, who is drinking his tea out of a basin and eating his bread with unwashed hands, may be her husband: Heathcliff, junior, of course.
  • 是位鹤发童颜的矍铄老人。
    Having white hair and ruddy complexion, my grandfather is hale and hearty.
  • 吃过午饭往往要睡一个小时左右.
    Grandad usually conks out (ie sleeps) for an hour or so after lunch.
  • 秋天里暗淡而寒冷的清晨会笼罩我的脑海,我会看到在终于干完活之后,钻进那辆老拖拉机的驾驶舱,往家开去。
    The chill autumn morning darkness envelopes my mind and I see my grandpa, his work finally done, crawling into the seat of the old tractor and making his way home.
  • 69岁的丹·卡彭特也诙谐地说,“是的,前几天我似乎看见他走路了。”
    “ Yeah,” cracks Dan Carpenter, 69, the baby's paternal grandfather, “ I think I saw him walking the other day.
  • 他们的轮船去见龙王了(沉没了).
    Their ship was sent to Davy Jones's locker, ie was sunk.
  • “我的好老,你太捧我啦。
    "My dear, you flatter me.
  • 他们所能背诵的书,也没有和五孙舍两样,大舅还把后妃不妒忌子孙众多的螽斯一篇诗,替妹子讲解,他举起右手五个指头,攒簇的蠕动,形容那子孙蛰蛰的意思,这时候,五孙舍也不由得笑了,真正同情她的,还是四孙舍和六孙舍。
    The maxim was something which they had chanted so often and they were therefore not any different from their brother 5th Sun-she. 4th Sun-she then explained the poem about the queen : how, by not being jealous of the king's concubines, Zhong-si was blessed with innumerable children in the end. In making the point to his sister-in-law, 4th Sun-she held out his right hand and started to wriggle his cluster of five fingers to depict the swarms of children. By this time, even 5th Sun-she was amused into laughter. When all is said and done, it was still 4th Sun-she and 6th Sun-she who sympathized with her.
  • 好些革命军军官家里的年尊老太,烟瘾极重,靠一杆“枪”救命的,都被“万岁”(劣绅讥诮农民之称)们缴了去。
    Quite a number of venerable fathers of officers in the revolutionary army, old men who were opium-addicts and inseparable from their pipes, have been disarmed by the "emperors" (as the peasants are called derisively by the evil gentry).
  • 爵爷夫人不依。
    But even this did not deter the Lady.
  • 我那辆雪佛兰老车需要不少零零星星的修理。
    I have to make some nickel-and-dime repair on my old Chevy.
  • 每个星期修我那部雪佛兰老车一点一滴地把我榨穷了。
    Weekly repair on my old Chevy is nickel-and-dime me to death.