Chinese English Sentence:
  • 如果可以选择,美国男子希望成为像篮球迹迈克尔·乔丹或者美式足球四分卫乔·蒙大拿那样的体育明星(即便是这两位绅土都很富有也没什么)。
    Given his choice, the American man wants to be a sports star like basketball wonder Michael Jordan or football quarterback Joe Montana.
  • 这是件奇怪的事。
    It's a queer go.
  • 他是个很奇怪的人。
    He is a queer character.
  • 你看到那怪的云彩了吗?
    Did you remark that queer cloud?
  • 我将告诉你一个怪的故事。
    I'll tell you a queer story.
  • 我昨晚做了一个怪的梦。
    I had a queer dream last night.
  • 我昨晚做了一个怪的梦。
    I have a queer dream last night.
  • 我的小马想必感到怪。
    My little horse must think it queer.
  • 他们感到这个请求很怪。
    The request struck them as rather queer.
  • 我听到了许多关于你自己的稀古怪的事。
    I've heard a power of queer things of yourself.
  • 我至今仍感到奇怪。
    I still feel queerish..
  • 她以异的目光望著我,似乎不知道如何回答
    She looked at me queerly and did not seem to know how to answer
  • 她以异的目光望着我,似乎不知道如何回答。
    She look at me queerly and do not seem to know how to answer.
  • 困难和挫折从来就压不住他们的好心。
    Difficulties and setbacks never quell their curiosity.
  • 科尔斯高加索山脉南面靠近黑海的一个古地区,是杰森寻找金羊毛传中的地方
    An ancient region on the Black Sea south of the Caucasus Mountains. It was the site of Jason's legendary quest for the Golden Fleece.
  • 福达虽然不大明白这对他的问题有什么帮助,但他对这只会说话的乌龟感到很好,于是说:"那么你说下去。"
    He didn't understand how this could help him in his quest, but he was so intrigued by this little tortoise that could speak, that he asked, "Tell me, then."
  • 我非常想问问阿尔芒有关玛格丽特的事情,因为书上的题词,这位青年的长途跋涉和他想得到这本书的强烈愿望都引起了我的好心,但是我又不敢贸然向我的客人提出这些问题,生怕他以为我不接受他的钱只是为了有权干预他的私事。
    I very much wanted to question Armand about Marguerite, for the dedication in the book, the young man's journey, his desire to possess the volume, all excited my curiosity; but I feared that by questioning my visitor, I should appear to have refused his money simply to have the right to pry into his business.
  • 对新或可疑活动的调查。
    an inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities.
  • 博士和他的同事,伊利诺伊州大学的查尔斯·沃尔夫均发现克林顿先生在被问及与菜温斯基小姐的关系的尴尬问题时,频繁地躲避提问者的注视,变得张口结舌而且比平时更频繁地触摸鼻子。
    Dr Hirsch and his colleague Charles Wolf of the University of Illinois both spotted that Mr. Clinton frequently broke the questioner's gaze, became tongue-tied and touched his nose far more often than normal when asked awkward questions about his relationship with Miss Lewinsky.
  • 他康复得出奇快速。
    He recovered surprisingly quickly.
  • 棉被边缘被镶上特的镶边
    Edged the quilt with fanciful embroidery.
  • 人人都有他们自己的怪癖和想。
    All men have their own quirks and twists.
  • 她以怪的方式急转她的头。
    She quirked her head in a peculiar way.
  • 唔,不错,想法是有点特,可是我觉得很可敬。
    Hmmm...somewhat quirky idea but admirable, I thought.
  • 作家奥克说,利什先生“也许有堂·吉诃德与风车作战的素质……这次挨家控诉可能被看成是堂·吉诃德式的无的放矢。我知道他既不盲动,也不无的放矢。他心直口快,欲匡正天下。”
    Mr.Lish, said the writer Cynthia Ozick, "may have a quixotic, tilt-at-windmills quality, …The [law]-suit may be seen as tilting at windmills. I know he's neither reckless, nor does he tilt at windmills. He says what he sees. He wants to set the would right."
  • 他好地探询我的私生活。
    He quizzed me about my private life.
  • 一种数羽状叶的树,其从粉红色到紫色的芳香花朵成总状花序。
    tree with odd-pinnate leaves and racemes of fragrant pink to purple flowers.
  • 长有怪的羽状叶子和总状花序的或穗状的花且每朵有一个带有爪钩的花瓣象豌豆似的花冠广泛分布的长青灌木或半灌木。
    large widely-distributed genus of evergreen shrubs or subshrubs having odd-pinnate leaves and racemose or spicate flowers each having a pealike corolla with a clawed petal.
  • 心难以满足的学生为数不多,这些人的特征极为突出,他们洋溢着为求知而学习的激情,对任何学科都能提出问题,把每一次经历都看成发展智力的机会。
    Those students whose curiosity cannot be satiated are few, but relatively easy to identify in person. They radiate excitement as they learn for the sake of learning, ask questions on any subject and view each experience as an opportunity for a mental adventure.
  • 夺宝奇兵
    Raiders of the Lost Ark(Indiana Jones Series)
  • 拍摄完《星球大战》后,福特得到了另一个令他成名的角色,这次是史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格和乔治·卢卡斯共同导演的印第安纳·琼斯系列影片的第一部:《夺宝兵》。
    After his work in Star Wars, Ford performed in another star-turning role, this time for directors Steven Spielberg and George Lucas, in the first installment of the Indiana Jones series, Raiders of the Lost Ark.
  • 那个陌生人好地透过栅栏向庭院里窥视。
    The stranger peer with curiosity through the railing into the courtyard.