Chinese English Sentence:
  • 队长伸出手臂做成t形;杂技演员们形成一座金字塔
    Holding out his arms, the cheerleader formed a T. The acrobats formed a pyramid.
  • 我们堵住车厢内的通道,其他乘客都上不了车了。
    We're blocking the aisle and other passengers can hardly get on the trolley-bus.
  • “你怎么,我最亲爱的父亲!
    "What ails you, my dearest father?
  • 你怎么啦?;
    What ails you?
  • 我打中了,我的球拍框碰到球
    I didn't miss it. The frame of my racket touched it.
  • 啊,好,一样白米养百样人嘛。
    Ah, well, it takes all kinds!
  • 啊,好啦,没什么。
    Ah well, never mind.
  • “吉蒂,现在你可以放心大胆地咳嗽,”班纳特先生一面说,一面走出房间,原来他看到太太那样得意忘形,不免觉得有些厌恶。
    "Now, Kitty, you may cough as much as you chuse," said Mr. Bennet; and, as he spoke, he left the room, fatigued with the raptures of his wife."
  • 哎呀,多气人,我又丢雨伞
    Oh, how aggravating! I've lost my umbrella again!
  • 牛车嘎地过去了。
    The ox-cart rattled away.
  • 冰雹霹雳啪地落在屋顶上。
    The hail rattled on the roof.
  • 锚立刻抛下去了,铁链哗一阵响声过去。
    The anchor was instantly dropped, and the chain ran rattling through the port-hole.
  • 您说得好极啦。
    It sounds really nice.
  • 他想起来了,就嚷道:“我知道!”
    "Now I know!" he exclaimed, recollecting himself.
  • 欢呼一小队队员齐声喊的短促、反复的音韵或短语
    A short, rehearsed jingle or phrase, shouted in unison by a squad of cheerleaders.
  • 别再发出那种可怕的叫声
    don't repeat that horrid noise;
  • 电阻器已经被涂上涂料
    The resistors have been doped.
  • 哎呀,不要这样死要面子,告诉我真心话吧!
    Oh, don't be so respectable! Tell me what you really feel.
  • 他们各自的学生组成了队。
    Their respective pupils formed cheering squads.
  • “有人受重伤。”巴德说。随后,雷克斯瞥见两个少女像野猫似的正在搏斗着。
    "Somebody's catching a packet." Bud said and Rex caught a glimpse of two girls fighting each other like wild cats.
  • 比如,徐州那个闹事的头头“本事”可大,实际上是他在那个地方专政。
    Take for instance that ringleader in Xuzhou who has been creating disturbances. He is so "capable" that he exercises a virtual dictatorship over the place.
  • 正像每个美国男孩儿都想成为美式足球场上的四分卫一样,每个女孩儿也都渴望在怀有恶意的真实竞争中,成为队队长。
    Just as every American boy yearns to be a football quarter- back, so girls yearn to head the cheerleading squad,amidst vicious real-life rivalry.
  • 凯蒂小姐把《救世盔》的书皮子撕下来,希刺克厉夫使劲踩《走向毁灭的广阔道路》的第一部分!
    Miss Cathy's riven th' back off `Th' Helmet uh Salvation, un' Heathcliff's pawsed his fit intuh t' first part uh `T' Brooad Way to Destruction!'
  • 女士:等你过了头两个十字路口,就向左拐,你就到了希尔赛德路
    When you've passed the first two cross-roads, just to the left, and you'll be on Hillside Road.
  • 屋顶哗一声垮下来。
    The roof crashed in.
  • 这已是假日推荐价
    Actually this is holiday promotion price.
  • 父亲回到家里看到一家人狂乱得团团转时,问道:“怎么回?”
    When my father came home and saw the family rushing around madly he asked, “What’s the big deal?”
  • 风吹得树叶哗地响。
    The leaves rustled in the wind.
  • “求您了,先生,我必须现在把麻袋卖掉——求您。”
    “Please, Mister. I have to sell the sacks now -- please.”
  • 我一步也不再动啦。
    I'll not wag an ace further.
  • 你那些挖苦人的话我已经受不了。我走。
    That does it ! I have had enough of your sarcasm . I am leaving.
  • 你那些挖苦人的话我已经受不了。我走。
    That does it! I've had enough of your sarcasm. I'm leaving.