中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我们正在搞推销平装书的别宣传活动.   We are doing a special promotion of our paperback list
  • v.  我们别提出要小心谨慎.   We urged caution
  • n.  我们的一名工已叛变投敌.   One of our spies has defected to the enemy
  • adj.  我们的秘书刚刚辞职, 下星期别令人担心.   Next week will be particularly fraught as we've just lost our secretary
  • n.  我们马上就要(在盖威克机场)著陆--请大家系好座位上的安全带.   shortly please fasten your seat-belts
  • adj.  我喜欢喝纯的伏加酒.   I like my vodka straight
  • n.  我完全能够自己照顾自己, 此奉告.   I'm perfectly able to look after myself, for your information
  • v.  我改演布鲁特斯一角.   I've been recast as Brutus
  •   我昨天遇见了珍妮, 一下子就爱上她了.   I met Janet yesterday, and I'm rather smitten with her
  • adj.  我有一台别好的新收音机.   I've got a super-duper new radio
  • n.  我特别喜爱集邮.   Stamp collecting holds a certain fascination for me
  • adj.  我特别怕痒.   I'm terribly ticklish
  • adv.  我特别想看那部电影   I particularly want to see that film
  • n.  我的孩子都有明显的家族徵.   All my children share a strong family likeness
  • adj.  我要是没有殊情况一定来.   I'll come if nothing untoward happens
  •   我觉得他扮演哈姆雷一角很出色.   I thought he did Hamlet superbly